Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Not against the spirit either. I supported just fine. I helped kill the boss. Youre welcome. Now im out

That isn’t supporting your team through your behaviour to complete the goal of a dungeon: clearing it.

2 Likes

Nope. I joined for that boss. I helped and supported by killing it.

Theres a refill option for a reason

the person also missed out on potential loot doing anything else. should they get mailed loot for not being in those events too?

the problem if you punish this problem you also affect others with changes. This problem resolves itself in less then two weeks.

There’s a big difference between “getting loot for doing nothing” and “missing out on content you signed up for because someone else is a selfish jerk”. That you can’t see that difference is very telling.

Frankly, the only people who will be significantly inconvenienced are the jerks. I will sleep just fine for their wasted 30minutes.

2 Likes

its random queued blind content. this notion thinking that you always get a fresh instance is unrealistic. saying you are getting hurt because it was partial content is selfish too.

only people inconvenianced are people that are more causal in nature in this content. the people farming this way will move onto harder content and wont be affected.

Deserters buff should be an HOUR minimum and if they get kicked for being horrible / afk / obnoxious / whatever reason should be 30 mins. Stop the “my time is worth more” player base from just leaving dungeons because they didn’t get their specific loot. Your time could then be spent thinking of how that dungeon would have been done in just 5-10 more minutes instead of finding something else to do for an hour now.

3 Likes

I am literally very much so a less casual/more accomplished player then you, as are many of the people here. Doing low keys still puts you in the casual content for anyone doing any sort of hard content. Stop talking down on these people.

That being said it violates the social contract, because you que for a dungeon not a boss and will be punished when the next hotfixes go out.

Nobody wants to deal with this behaviour when the que is longer then a couple minutes so it’s best to preemptively fix it.

As for people who has to leave for real reasons? Well that have your lot to thank for forcing blizzard to make you behave.

2 Likes

You: You bought a box of stuff from the store, and you expected it to be full. It was missing things, but you shouldn’t be expecting to have a full box, ever - be grateful you got anything.

Again, your view is self-centered and sociopathic in nature.

People queue for a dungeon, the nominal and normal experience is that you get the full dungeon. If you wanted to add an optional “only queue me for new groups” feature to LFG, I’d not care. Frankly, I’d like to see that option as it exists in other MMOs too.

And the queues then will be even longer then, which means there’s a greater cost to the group for doing so. Your ‘excuse’ doesn’t undermine the benefits of this measure, and if it punishes the kind of behaviour you appear to defend, good. The more we drive jerks out of online games, the better.

2 Likes

except im advocating for the casual player. everyone pretending they are hurt by one button click is just wild…

as grizzle said earlier it doesnt… no where does it say that having to drop dungeon is violates terms of service.

there plenty of people that said they dont care…

so youre happy hurting people to have your social justice?

Social justice aside, I don’t think he enjoys hurting people.

I, however, enjoy justifiably hurting people for their blatant negligence, stupidity, and selfishness. So when the new punishment get’s rolled out, I’ll be drinking the tears like blizz drinks the tears of people they ban over getting caught botting.

1 Like

Yeah you are. You know how when you get in a dungeon the list of objects is the 0/1 boss kills. Those are the objectives you sign up for when you que. That’s why they are there, they are literally the objectives given to you by the lfg que.

I did not harm anyone, you did by exploiting the fact blizzard didn’t want to punish people for leaving for a valid reason until you abused a system so bad they had a bunch of angry people and awful completion metrics.

1 Like

except it doesnt refill in seconds, so everything after that claim is moot

1 Like

You’re in an aotc guild doing weekly vault keys why are you min/maxing preseason :joy:

2 Likes

This is pretty silly no offence.

If you just stay for one boss then leave you’re actually making it worse.

If I wait 10 min for a que and then it pops but you leave after the first boss and I wait 5 minutes for your replacement, I’m stranded in the instance.

If I wait 15 minutes for the que to pop I can do crafting, world quests, gathering ect ect.

It is better for us you stay out of the ques entirely.

2 Likes

Alternatively, don’t put everyones BIS on a first boss with a single digit d/r.

I’m referring to all of the lot in the dungeon, including trash. I’d I stop to loot, especially if looting is show on that given day, you can fall so far behind you don’t get boss credit. And putting loot at the very end means people are less likely to bail.

1 Like

Except it does… Queued dungeons all last night 8pm-6am. It didnt matter group was refilled in less then a minute. It didn’t slow down pulling at all. Hell some times we were almost to 2nd boss by time they got to us.

why not its something to do? this problem only exist cause people are bored and wanting to gear characters.

Nothing stops you from zoning out if it takes 5minutes as you say. Which it doesnt average refill is litterally less then one minute. If that person wasnt in queue you wouldnt have gotten any faster of queue pop. Nothing changes.

Most people aren’t clairvoyant, they don’t know if they have the time, and most people who aren’t scum actually care about potentially being disrespectful of the time of their party mates.

Just dont be a jerk. Its so simple, instead of cracking your spine 16 ways trying to justify selfish behavior, just admit thats what it is and own up to it and take the L with the timer, or don’t do it.

You dont see anyone jumping on the “exploit early exploit often” responses because at least they acknowledge their bad behavior. But you dont get to pretend you arent being a bad person, that your arent violating the social contract you signed. Sorry. No.

1 Like

except they do, Thats why early access leveled between 2-15 alts that weekend. then it got nerfed. Players were max renown within first weekend, Max level brann.

you act like people dont abuse exploits. Which by the way isnt what happening in dungeon finder.