Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

It will be just a slap on the wrist. Blizz clearly doesn’t want to fix this problem. If they did, they would move all dungeon loot to after the last boss in a chest - just like M+. They created the problem, they know exactly how to fix the problem, they don’t want to fix it, and they will never tell us why, so just move on.

1 Like

Ahh perhaps? It’s been ages sense I’ve been kicked and others in this thread have said as much. If I’m mistaken I apologize

It’s funny how much effort you’re spending arguing against the status quo on a topic you consider to be trivial. Surely if it was trivial like you claim, you wouldn’t care either way?

Not true. The entertainment I can get from this content while waiting for dungeons ques is infinite.

if they dont want to be filled then you dont random queue. you can queue for specific dungeons and never get auto filled. they arnt missing loot cause they didnt participate in the kill.

thats like saying in raids you should be eligible for loot while not in the raid.

True – that’s always a red flag.

Only took 11 attempts to get it, thank goodness I didn’t have to sit through that dungeon for every one of them.

1 Like

if you don’t want to full clear, don’t random queue.

You can form premade groups and just farm the first boss, over and over again.

Yes, they are - as some loot only drops from certain bosses. Being dropped into an instance where that boss is already dead, means they are being punished for addressing your sociopathic approach.

you are not entitled to that boss as you were not in group when it died. you queued random queue. Which means you get whatever the finder fills you into. you are happy with anything. You may be queueing it cause bag was available. alot cases that is a backfill.

Dont hold people hostage in a random queue system. Everyone plays the game at different pace and goals. Why is it so hard to hit the requeue button?

If everyone did it the way you want to do it the game would be in an unplayable state. Thus you must understand you are taking advantage of others willingness to be a team player. Full stop. Everyone does what they sign up for? Game is in an even healthier state. Your way only works off the backs of people doing it our way.

More so, leaver penalty is an industry standard, FFXIV, gw2, almost all the big MMOs have penalties for leaving. Because the mmo community apparently needs to be given carrot and stick to actually behave.

1 Like

except everyone doesnt have the same motive. There are plenty of people that queue dungeons only for tank bags. Queue for valor stones. Queue for fun and blasting. queue for farming specific loot. everyone has different motives when they queue. thats the great thing about zero commitment queues.

If they get a work call and have to drop its not a big deal. you click refill button and move on. never once have I been upset someone drops group.

i cant speak on these other games… Final fantasy is well a bad game… dont try convince me otherwise. its not. GW2 well i havent played it in 10+ years so must be a great game to copy.

Wow has a great system and it doesnt need changes… i just honestly dont understand this player mentality where they feel hurt by someone needing to leave group for xyz reason. You probably said zero words to them why does it matter if they dropped? there 100’s of people in queue waiting for a group in dps points. Healer and tanks get offered bags to fill and finish the group.

One click on a boss (that everyone else is doing) is too much?

Sendryn has told us in the past that she only does dungeons with a guild group. So none of this actually applies to her.

This is supposed to serve as an incentive for players to try to make friends with players who they never want to see again.

Great. And you’re not entitled to abuse the random queue to farm a single boss and drop, either. You queued into the random PUG - the expectation is you will complete the entire dungeon. If you drop early, then you are penalized.

Either complete the dungeon, or take the time out.

Says the person who is creating hostage situations by locking people into dungeons where the boss they wanted to kill is dead, which is ironic.

You want to farm a single boss? Form a premade, or take the 30m time out for wasting the group’s time.

Why is it so hard for you to form a premade with your friends or using the pre-made tool?

if you wanted to farm that boss then queue specifically for that dungeon. youll get fresh one every time. Use the tools at your disposal.

where does it say that? this is low entry content. there prio requeue for this exact reason. Things come up and people have to leave for various reasons. Work calls, Personal issues, Kids. Why are we punishing them?

its not, we use it in nearly all content. This is only content you dont need it because its Low barrier content.

It doesn’t need to be spelled out explicitly, but it is certainly implicit in the 30min time out for premature leaving a group, and in the social contract you agreed to.

Any of those situations will take roughly 30mins for many cases (not all, some might be short). If it’ll be less than 2-3m, just say “brief afk, brb” and do you biz then come back. If longer, then drop and eat the timeout - odds are you won’t be impacted, because the other thing you’re doing will take longer than the 30m.

So, I don’t see them being necessarily punished, but this absolutely is punishing to people who are only there for the first boss and drop. That kind of unsociable behaviour should be discouraged.

Then do that if you’re going to be farming a single boss. If you’re going to be using the random queue system, the intention is you are agreeing to clear the whole dungeon as a group.

Technically as it stands leaving after one boss doesn’t give you a debuff, so flawed logic of yours shows that the social contract is only up to the first boss, so it’s not abuse as of right now.
Also this hasnt been a problem until now because M0s arent release on the first week, which means only high end players are leaving and will solve itself in 2 weeks making any changes pointless

1 Like

again, no one was hurt. there is a system to automatically refill the group in low barrier content. use it.

its really not. there is a button that automatically refills the group in under a minute.

that is the intention but that doesnt always happen should you really be punishing people for things that come up?

Although i stay and finish 97.16% of all groups i join, there was nothing that i had to agree to when i joined an auto-queue saying i needed to finish out the dungeon.

The fact it allows you to refill shows they knew people come and go

The group had to wait to complete the dungeon. The person filling your space missed out on potential loot.

Just because you don’t view those as valid concerns, doesn’t make them less an issue. Don’t be a jerk - if you sign up via the random queue system, you are agreeing to do your best to complete the dungeon.

Not at all the point I was discussing. The penalty is imposed on the people who abuse the pug system to farm a single boss. If you have a valid RL concern that needs you to drop group - the 30m timer is hardly onerous. If you’re doing it to just join another group to kill the same boss, the 30m makes doing so worse than if you had stayed in the group.

It is implicit in being in a social game, and again, need I point to the second paragraph of the social contract you agreed to:

Play as a team with your fellow players - whether in dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, arenas, or out questing in the world. Do your best to support your team through your communication and behaviors so that you can all celebrate your success together.

Dropping a group because the boss didn’t drop the loot you wanted, and therefore you want to requeue again is not in the spirit of that paragraph.

2 Likes