Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

they haven’t implemented it yet, and have not given indication of when. Get your trink now whiel you have the chance

1 Like

Thanks, I ended up switching back to my feral main and this things bis so I want to strike while the irons hot.

strike now, the leavers have increased becasue of blizzards threat

I am in group for H Ara-Kara right now. 1st boss is down and 3 folks left. Every time I get into that instance its same thing and its getting really annoying.

it will blow over when M0s released. Its only as bad as your experiencing becasue blizz threated to add a deseter debuff so people are using this weekend to get thier items out of the way instead of casually doing over the next week

It’s this bad because people are selfish. I made this post in response to 2 and 3 people leaving on back to back dungeons.

It’s quite crazy daddy blizzard has to force people to play nice because what I assume is mostly adults aren’t capable of it.

It’s not shocking why you lot don’t have friends to farm it with.

1 Like

Your 2 day old threat just made it worse since you haven’t followed up on it. I can’t believe I’m going to say this but you should have said nothing and just implemented your hotfix when it was ready because now EVERYONE is doing it so they don’t miss the opportunity.

1 Like

Has anyone seen that hotfix that the blue post mentioned?

Hopefully this is soon, and actually effective. No wrist slapping.

If queues on heroics were near instant on healers and tanks ‘n only about 5-8 minutes for dps during Shadowlands I think it’ll be just fine today.

I would like to see a global change to normal/heroic/M0 dungeons where all of the loot drops at the end, and where your loot chances are pro-rated based on what percentage of bosses you participated in downing. Looting during Normal/Heroic runs slows a player down too much, especially the tweaked out way people are running things right now, even with the nerfs.

1 Like

I don’t like this change. Now people who intend to abuse the system can abuse it even more, kicking people whenever they want to ensure they get a 30 minute deserter debuff instead of before they get to the first boss.

Should’ve made it so that groups that have leavers instead get put at the front of the line for a new party member, and the party member that joins gets a CTA bag if they finish the partly completed dungeon (on top of a CTA bag reward for queueing as an under-represented role, if applicable). I wouldn’t mind one bit if I got 2 CTA bags for completing the last boss of a dungeon as a tank, after all…

What would motivate someone to kick a player before the first boss? In a PUG? To force them to get a deserter debuff?

Why else? “for the lulz”.

It’s happened to me more than once while leveling dps alts. Saw the writing on the wall when I queued into a group of 4 people in the same guild.

1 Like

You’ve always gotten deserter for being kicked regardless of progress in the instance though.

Well, using the sarcasm you said at the end of your quote.
I don’t think forcing people to stay encourages making new “friends”.
Many have friends, however because not all are the same class or not all specs/classes share the same items they need.
Because of this it’s better to split up and try to farm X trinket or weapon.

I understand your intentions in your post, but not everyone shares your vision, maybe one group of players does but another doesn’t.
And so that Blizzard doesn’t have problems, it leaves it like this for years…
Because it knows that it would cause a tremendous world war within its subscribers, because you can’t force people to do something they don’t want to do.
That’s why it’s the best option to go to dungeons, in case Z person leaves you can use the search engine again, nothing stops you.

Just as many complain about insignificant things, there is the other part that complains about the whiners.

It’s super disingenuous to call a 30 minute timer “forcing you to do something”

You are still free to perform selfish and antisocial behaviour, you can just only do it to one group every 30 minutes. This limits the irritation you cause, but it doesn’t stop you.

Forming farming parties is by far the most effective way to farm, so the only actual reason to do this is to troll anyways.

Its crazy you think, someone who spends thier own 15 dollars a month should value some random players time over thier own, especially with how complicated this game is and the diverse people we get and yall generalize them. Stop arguing about this and being controlled by politics in every facet of your life, and get behind a good solution like put the gear at the end of the dungeon like M+. this is trivial content yall are arguing about.

…No? Up until now, you only got deserter if you were kicked or left before killing at least one boss. I think you’re mixing deserter up with the 15 minute cooldown on queueing for another dungeon that starts upon dungeon start, which normally gets removed on instance completion.

We need this hotfix so badly.