Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Because time is a finite resource and most people’s idea of a not-fun time is being locked into and being obligated to run dungeons for strangers to no personal benefit because someone got upset that people quit dungeons early.

The problem is that your actions affect more people than just you.

Every time you leave a dungeon early, you’re affecting 5 other players. The four you left behind who now need to wait for a replacement, and the one player who comes in to replace you who doesn’t get to kill the boss you quit after.

If you don’t want to wait 30 minutes between queues, then just finish the dungeon. It’s not asking that much. If you sign up for a dungeon, you’re signing up to complete it.

If you want to kill one boss, make your own group, don’t use the public queue.

31 Likes

You sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

26 Likes

Thank you but I am not going to lie. I did this for my other items.

But appreciate you pushing for a change.

2 Likes

you’re not obligated. you’re free to leave at any time. and then you can find something to do for 30 mins that isnt dungeon related, since you’re a big fat quitter

19 Likes

That’s sort of what being in an online game is like – you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Now, if you want to leave, you absolutely can, you’ll just be punished for it. As it should.

8 Likes

Guess what? You can already play the game how you want by making a group for the specific boss you want to kill instead of taking advantage of four random people who want to do the whole dungeon.

17 Likes

That takes less than 30 seconds, and its right after a boss. sit down and drink your water,

No WHERE IN ANY PART OF THE GAME DOES IT STATE THIS

6 Likes

So you’re fine with inconveniencing five other people for your own benefit? That’s selfish behavior. With this mindset, you might be playing the wrong game. You can play Dark Souls or Diablo IV or something if you want to do this kind of thing.

Or run Delves and Follower Dungeons, where your selfish behavior doesn’t affect other players.

16 Likes

The fact that a leaver penalty exists at all is a pretty big endorsement of the assertion, don’t you think?

21 Likes

Dumbest change ever. You want to fix it, put all the loot on the last boss like M+, otherwise, don’t mess with what has worked for years. Because now if I legitimately have to leave, PENALTY.

1 Like

Nothing bothers me more than people who disregard others completely for their own greed. Bring on the deserter debuffs. Make them 2 hours.

23 Likes

It’s the equivalent of somebody cutting you off in traffic just to make a turn; Because they assume that their time is magically more valuable than everybody else’s.

19 Likes

If someone doesnt have it in them to see a dungeon through to the end, i dont think theyll have it in them to play a souls game.

14 Likes

And if I have a legitimate reason to leave? PENALTY now? It’s BS.

1 Like

imma just q comp stomp or play runescape mid leaver q

But if you legitimately have to leave, the penalty’s likely not going to be an issue, right? Half an hour isn’t a very long time if it’s for something like a real-life reason that you have to exit.

18 Likes

the funniest part about these 1st boss trinket leavers is that there was probably another 1st boss trinket leaver next in line in the que waiting for over 20-30mins to come in all to find out the boss with the trinket was already dead.

:grinning: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :poop:

17 Likes

The leaver penalty used to just be for people who bailed before killing any bosses. Now, thanks to people like you, it’s being extended to even after killing a boss.

9 Likes

It’s rarely 30 minutes for me, it’s more like a work call that last more than a few seconds that I end up dropping group for. Than 5-10 minutes later, I requeue.