Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

That’s when you either kick the tank or leave if you can’t

Doesn’t happen very often at all, no, more often in lfr where I hope they don’t extend this to

Lfr with it would really suck for multiple reasons

WHERE IS THE HOTFIX FOR THIS?

I just Qued into a city of echos with a duo que thinking that would get around joining harvested runs, nope first boss dead. If the"hotfix" is pushed back until the sept 3rd & accounts are not actioned let my time expire and leave for poe2

I mean, people will still leave after anyway, they’ll just farm/play alts

… deserter already exists in lfr

Not if you leave after a boss kill or major wipe

1 Like

You don’t get a notice for randoms, only targeted dungeons.

Yes stop queing as a tank and screwing everyone else over. If you really want to target a specific trinket get a friend or two and just 3 man the first boss. Stop being so selfish and think of other people for once in your life.

2 Likes

yeah, exactly, to stop people from joining and seeing the boss they want is dead and leaving immediately. it serves its purpose. you cant endlessly farm lfr bosses so the scenario that this hotfix is intended to address doesnt apply. “adding deserter to lfg dungeons could maybe in the future hurt someone who gets put in an lfr group that is bad if they suddenly decide to completely change how deserter works in lfr” is a literal moot point lol

That’s going to really screw over people with dodgy connections. Also you taught us to leave groups with griefers who act obnoxious so now we’ll be trapped with them.

1 Like

If your connection is so bad that you are routinely being kicked from groups, why not try pre-warning people or doing other content where going offline isn’t going to negatively impact it?

What I’m saying is they are hypocrites to encourage people with slow connections and old PCs to enjoy this game then penalize them for every little hiccup.

It’s becoming fun queueing and entering a City of Echoes right after first boss.
Even better was the most recent run, when the group had gone left instead of right for some wacky reason.
Anyway, they should just hotfix change the loot and make the sacbrood come off the last boss. Problem solved!

I agree on that, there should be more realistic requirements for the game so people can make better informed choices

The same thing has happened to me, I have found people who have left… but I don’t care, I can find someone else to replace their role, it’s very easy and fast.
I must take advantage of the fact that the HC LFG will be very scarce next week.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if they did change how it works in lfr, even by accident, there is bountiful reasons to leave an lfr

You still have next week, it’ll be more scarce on the 10th

That’s true

It was never that, it was queue for randoms if you want penalties for leaving.

This endless justifications of going back and forth is partially both sad and hilarious.

Both sides are owed nothing but I won’t lie leavers tend to be more problematic than not.