Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Which is why they thankfully ignore people asking for a punishment system in m+

That, and M+ is not an automated system. When you do an M+, you do it with people you chose to run in there with.

i mean in heroics it doesnt matter what the team does… the tank can solo mostly of the dungeon. one dps playing half way correct can solo the trash.

Ill be honest i leave dungeons when people pull 1 pack at a time cause its just boring. if they try to pull small i usually got tap all nearby pulls and if it doesnt workout well its time to go requeue.

Then you can eat your deserter debuff, and everybody else can be happy that they don’t have an impatient person being all whiny and grumbly. I’ve seen that a few times too, people who are impatient, but instead of just leaving, they whine the whole time.

I’ll have to give you credit, at least you’re polite enough to leave.

You are absolutely correct that the currently available content is not challenging for anyone that has invested time in gearing. That being said, not everyone has done that, or is capable of treating the content like a joke.

It is truly bad form to go into a playground and bully the kids because they aren’t as good as you at keep away. Same concept.

Im sorry but the game isnt fun when mobs live for sub 10secs and you pull 3 mobs not around cooldowns. If people cant understand basic dungeon mechanics then its clear we have different expectation for the group. To be honest i would rather have deserter then sit in that dungeons for 30+ minutes.

its not bullying. its carrying them through the content. just go fast and youll get gear fast.

Tbf though at min ilvl for heroic there is no situation where you can’t pull at least two packs, not saying you need to pull a whole room

1 Like

This has needed to happen since the debuff was implemented so long ago because of Occulus. Thanks.

2 Likes

Unless, maybe, you have a low geared or newbie healer for example.

I remember when I tried healing back in DF, and I really wished the tank would pull slower sometimes, esp that final room of that stupid gnoll dungeon where the tank always causes a wipe because they wanna do that whole room and a priest has no way to get rid of the insane disease DoTs that everybody ends up getting.

I wipe my groups then rage quit is crazy :rofl:

i dont even think thats true currently… I was litterally spamming dungeons as healer on my enhance shaman… i wasnt even casting real spells on tanks. Spamming riptide with a green Auctionhouse weapon. it didnt even matter.

I’m talking the whole group being 560 or whatever the min ilvl is, in no world at that ilvl right now can you fail with two groups

You mentioned a whole room pull, that is not what I was talking about, two groups, two

it shouldnt be a wipe. sometimes people just start slow. If they dont catch the message then i know what to do. It just pass or fail on if its doomed group or not.

I’m sure that will change in later seasons, surely.

Good luck getting a tank to not pull certain problematic whole rooms.

And if you wipe?

The idiot will usually go and do the exact same thing, even if you ask him not to.

Best one can do in that situation is hope the DPS offed a few of the enemies so the pull is smaller next time.

the group refills with people who leave because the first boss is already dead

1 Like

i dunno not pulling around cooldowns when wow over 20 years old is a little wild.

No, it doesn’t really happen.
Because those who enter can read the message of 1/4 bosses defeated or 2/4, etc, etc.
Everyone can enter if they want by seeing the counter of defeated bosses.
So, you can look up the role of the person who left in less than 1-2min, so that’s solved.
No need to cry about it

Going at not your pace is hardly doomed lmao.

“I should be allowed to leave bad groups”

Ok so leave. No one’s saying you can’t. Just wait for deserter and try again later.

Arguing against the ethos of having deserter is bad faith.

4 Likes

brother, if you are regularly experiencing RANDOM HEROIC GROUPS so atrocious that you cant complete the dungeon and you are not able to identify the problem player(s) to vote kick them then i regret to inform you, you are probably the problem. sorry you cant just infinitely ditch groups after 1 boss any more to farm a heroic trinket, i think you will be okay.

1 Like