Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

What I said has nothing to do with trinkets, it’s punishing people for leaving bad groups like what I mentioned

You can solo packs in heroics. There is no content one or two decent players can’t just brute force themselves.

1 Like

The Heroic Stonevault I did?

Not one single death, and we were doing just fine.

We kill one of the bosses, and 3 people instantly dropped group after the boss.

You wanna tell me again that it wasn’t about the stupid trinkets?

1 Like

You’d be surprised how bad some people can be

I’m saying punishing people for that punishes people for leaving bad groups

It takes like 30 seconds to refill after people leave, it’s a non issue

once again this topic isn’t about normal groups. it’s about people leaving heroics early.
If you’re just leveling you have tons of other avenues to go down if trying to level in dungeons isn’t working out and you want to leave the group early and get a deserter debuff.

This issue is about people leaving after the first boss is killed, this thread is about that, the punishment is directed at people leaving heroics early not normals, no one is routinely joining and leaving a normal after the first boss.

I’ve said it before. Bliz didn’t kill the community. it was the players.

Having to leave bad groups is difficulty agnostic

it’s an issue for legit players who aren’t trying to exploit the system and want to kill the first boss but keep getting put in groups that had their tanks leave.

2 Likes

Blizz don’t want people spamming the first boss and then leaving to get a trinket, so they punish you for leaving group early.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

They punish you for leaving early for a reason, because it’s a scummy thing to do.

Also, this.

How many of those “just wait 30 seconds for replacements” would like to kill the first boss once in awhile instead of always spawning into a group that already killed the first boss?

2 Likes

It’s not scummy to leave a bad group

1 Like

It kind of is.

You could pull slower.
You could try to educate the people on what they’re doing wrong.

Everybody who is in a heroic, has a character capable of doing the dungeon. They’re just not playing the character right, which can be fixed.

It’s scummy to just drop the group and leave without trying to fix. And if they absolutely refuse to listen? There’s vote kick.

1 Like

I mean, how am I, as the non tank, supposed to pull slower?

I’m talking about situations where no one listens, you can’t kick the problem, and leaving is your last resort

If the tank is the problem or the tank is refusing to pull slower because the DPS isn’t high enough, then kick the tank and get a replacement if he refuses to listen to your requests.

Or, get everybody to just stand back and let him die.

1 Like

Like I said, last resort, I shouldn’t be punished if I have exhausted all options and the only one is to leave.

But at the end of the day, it really isn’t a big deal as long as it doesn’t extend to lfr

it really isnt.

if you cant tell that the group doesnt have same ideals then splitting ways is definitely the best solution.

Most players take offense these days if you try to tell them to play differently. so save your breath and find a group that fits your ideals.

How often does that really happen, though, that leaving is the ONLY option you have?

And at the end of the day, it’s just 30 minutes. Go make a sandwich, maybe relax with some soothing music to calm your nerves after that encounter, etc.

If I see someone doing stupid crap, and I word it politely, I don’t give two lumpy rat’s craps if they get offended. If we wipe twice, I’m gonna say something. “Hey, maybe you shouldn’t pull that whole room? we obviously can’t handle it” and if they do it again, I’m standing waaaaay back and you better bet I’m gonna say “told you so”.

It’s not super often in dungeons no, more common in lfr

it happen quite often in M+

We’re not talking about M+…

We’re talking about Heroics.

1 Like