Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

ilvl, im not quite sure what your are going on about but its not even relevent to this conversation.

all im saying is ive done alot of dungeons and people leaving after first boss has not been a bad experience. if anything these people are helping keys go faster.

https://www.logicalfallacies.org/anecdotal.html

Personal experiences are not empirical evidence of a larger dataset.

1 Like

again i referenced everything FROM MY EXPERIENCE. you dont have data to backup anything either.

This entire thread is about the perceived experience and people crying.

That’s a generalized assumption that’s implied to be broader than “from my experience”. You made a claim, I refuted it. It’s that simple. Nothing personal there.

I also never made any assumptions or claims (beyond that you made a generalized statement), so what would I need data to back up? It’s a logical fallacy.

This is something that should be permanently added to the game. Deserters are a plague to the quality of our gaming experience.

1 Like

now you are assuming.

My statement was based off my experience in these dungeons. just as everyone statements have been based on their experience. Never once did I say based xyz case study this is the outcome certified by this university…

Is there exceptions… sure… but for the majority of my dungeons that has not been the case. As ive said this entire thread the people that are doing this generally put MORE effort into there character then average queuer. So having them in queue is good for overall player base. Because everyone goal is to complete dungeons as fast as possible to gear up. They are providing a portion to that equation.

That certainly isn’t the goal of everyone’s dungeon experience. There are people learning classes, or looking at the environments, or following the stories. You don’t speak for everyone at all. Check yourself.

You complain when people leave your dungeons but also complain when you can’t leave there’s. You have an entitlement problem.

If you’re not making a generalized assumption then what would be the point of your statement?

“This one time, this guy did 60% of the group’s damage and pulled in half the normal time”

What would that prove? Nothing.

Your statement was intended to claim that the average player who’s farming is going to be contributing a significantly greater amount of damage and speeding up the process in excess of the queue time after they leave.

You don’t have to say “it’s proven, based on XYZ study”. That’s simply called “a lie”. You’re making a claim, about a group in general, obtained by inference from specific examples. That’s a generalization. That’s not an assumption on my part, that’s just what it is, by definition.

People do it all the time. I don’t think you’re a bad person. You don’t have to consider it a personal attack. It’s just… what it is.

If they want to learn they have follower dungeons. Majority of players want go fast. they can go as slow as they want in normals and follower mode. do you think the best place to learn right now is top level content currently available in the game?

I havent complained if people leave… I have said multiple times there this great button says reque my group. it refills in less then one minute. because refills have prio queue. it is the reason healer and tanks see incentive bags appear.

that is exactly what i am saying BECAUSE they are are putting more work into gearing there character then average person in queue currently. in alot cases they are already at higher ilvl and are now working on getting the correct stats.

You’re just gonna make it worse blizz, by being a bunch of reactionary baby-sitters. Once people figure out what youve done they’ll just queue as tank or healer to kill the first boss then afk to get kicked. Now youve either got a group stuck there, or they have to kick the turd who can requeue while the old group has to wait for a high-demand role to fill instead of a instantly replaced DPS.

Trying to FORCE people to be decent almost ALWAYS makes the situation worse.

Also, let’s imagine that the group you’ve encountered… looks like a group of NPCs but worse.
And let’s say that they can’t get past 1 boss because it has too many mechanics or simply without being able to do the mechanics you can’t get anywhere._
So… what?
Are you forced to stay for several minutes or hours, putting up with those players who have the “Pium, pium, pium” mentality?
Whether you like it or not, forcing it doesn’t help at all.
And even if they say it’s rude or that they waste people’s time.
There are people who play so badly or just think about “doing dps” that they simply don’t do mechanics.
I say this because I’ve come across several groups like tank and healer, that I literally had to do the mechanics for them no matter how many marks I put on them or how much I wrote in the chat, they seemed like simple bots.
So stop crying guys, you have to be thankful that groups fill up quickly with or without people leaving.

If you want to add that about the deserter, perfect, I hope you don’t get 3 dps who don’t know anything else to do than “do damage” and can’t get past some boss or trash due to mechanics.
Or a tank or healer who has such low performance that they can’t get past trash or the boss or worse, they don’t know how to do the mechanics.

Lmao this thread is hilarious :joy:

1 Like

Imagine doing all that, and eatting the 30 minute just to not finish a 10 minute dungeon. What a huge baby.

1 Like

Ya know, just this morning I was tanking for a group. I was with my friend and the other 3 were a group together. They started becoming verbally abusive towards my friends and then towards me after I said It wasn’t cool what they were doing.

So me and him left. Feels kind of trashy that I would be punished in the future after leaving an abusive group, are you really going to try and force me to play with abusive players lol?

Report/ block players who are abusive. By just leaving you let them re-victimize others anyways.

That doesn’t solve the problem. Okay so blizzard will punish them days after the dungeon was completed. How does that solve the problem of you still forcing me to play with them anyway?

I’m not forcing you to do anything, it’s an extra 15 minutes of time. You are still free to leave if you feel like you can’t play in silence and ignore then.

So you’re still punishing me for being abused, got it.

You are being punished for leaving. You are not being punished for being abused. Children learn two wrongs don’t make a right, so I’m sure you’ve heard as much. You are not being actively abused by playing a dungeon in silence.

1 Like

I’m leaving FOR being abused. I don’t want to sit here all dungeon hearing about how i should eat c** cookies or whatever. So you’re going to sit here and punish me for being abused or force me to stay with abusers. How disgusting of you to even have that thought