Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

I mean, what I would do is give people who fill a bonus honestly, they’re the ones getting screwed over lol

1 Like

I’m glad I decided to farm all my non-end boss items once I saw this announcement. Good luck to everyone else still farming!

1 Like

Yep. People gonna crank on it now and then just stop queuing altogether.

your ignore plan wouldn’t work in LFD/LFR format. Just way too many players to make an impact on an individual player and overall too many players who do what the OP does to escape this problem, so Blizz has to step in.
Yeah it sucks that freedom of choice is curtailed, but when you share space, joining a “group” setting requires some ground rules.
You cant use me to get what you want in a run, but dont offer up the same in reverse. Call it a moral issue, call it ethics, whatever.
If this game is going to work we all have to give a little bit of our time to each other

1 Like

You had the same opportunity to get loot from the boss that they had.

Anything other than killing that boss is not their responsibility and the potential benefit was a mutual one.

1 Like

That’s what I’m doing now; I got one last item to get before Mythic dungeons and raids open up on the 10th but I’m waiting for this hotfix to be implemented first now.

1 Like

Literally make normal and heroic dungeons drop gear end of dungeon. If the dungeon has 4 bosses each person gets a roll chance for a chance for a piece of gear from 1 of the 4 just like M+ along with other quest items and valor stones from boss kills.

this would fix

• teaches people how M+ gearing works.
  • prevents people from doing certain bosses and leaving
  • teaches people to complete the stuff they start instead of bailing.

Edit: if you don’t want that option make all trinkets only off end bosses of dungeons. since they are the most desired item of any dungeon

2 Likes

Even after, people will just leave and do something else

Oh completely.

If it’s not account wide and I wanted to target the trinket I’d just run it on the toon I wanted, leave, run a few dungeons on an alt to clear the debuff, and rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Even if you only have to be character, leave, go farm for a bit or something, time is easy to kill lol

2 Likes

Yeah this only means people will find new ways of staying efficient without being held hostage.

but a dungeon isn’t a piecemeal setting.
When you hit the que button, it doesn’t offer the option to do just individual bosses, the que is for the dungeon as a whole.
Now I understand your point of view, truly do and I would accept the OP’s position IF he stated before the run his intentions. But he doesn’t because he fears he might get kicked.
So in essence he deems his time too valuable to waste for doing the rest of the run, but deems the other player’s time his to parlay as he sees fit to do that first boss.
Shame that Blizz has to step in, and this issue is of their own design in the first place, but there are very few options, something has to be done so such behavior is not rewarded.

1 Like

I love my precious trinket. LOVE!

Totally dipped after it dropped. Two tries. It’s a heroic. I’m not sure what the big deal is. I don’t need loot on the last 2 bosses and you get replaced immediately.

2 Likes

Do heroic/m0, after final boss dies everyone gets a piece of loot. You can even do a week where everyone gets a chance for 2 pieces.

You’re welcome blizzard.

1 Like

I’m not talking about real world currency, I’m talking about in game farmable currency like Valorstones or Crests etc. Like Fated/Awakened raid season we got bullions and could purchase our chase items from a raid vendor. Give me a vendor that has Dungeon items on it that cost # of crests or stones and I guarantee you people will stay in dungeons to completion.

it seems like they don’t know how to hit the re-queue button

2 Likes

It was just some sarcasm I didn’t mean it :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It is selfish to expect someone to hit the “relist” button!

1 Like

I personally don’t care about people leaving cuase the group fills fast.

What I do care about, though, is the amount of nasty whispers I just got from a group (who all left) because I got the trinket and wouldn’t trade it to any of them, even though it’s “their BiS” and “LOL U PLAY BOOMIE”.

2 Likes

But real world currency is what you are talking about… it’ll make it easier for someone to buy time in a stone farm & just buy BiS, and then buy Mythic raid content (which some do already)