Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

As opposed to people crying to make others do as “we” wish. It would be far better if there were ways we could individually just ignore (entire bnet) of dbags. Make it easy to ignore/block people we feel did not treat us right, on an individual, one to one basis…not this. If the community as a whole, making individual decisions, did not like a behavior offenders would soon find themselves with just groups of other turds…simple…but whining for skydaddy to make other people do what we want is wrong in real life and in game…simple as.

I’m on board with making it easy to ignore/block people I guess, but from my experience, the Gen X approach has never been “live and let die”.

“Live and let live” ---- alot of people seem to confuse literal boomers with actual Xers, and unfortunately many Xers drank the boomer kool aide and sold out later in life…but Xers began and (and many remain) do not f with me and I will not f with you, live and let live. A forgotten ignored and cynical generation that was told what to do by boomers and most were not interested in becoming that

losers excepted of course - Xers have some (many) of those dbags

You can try, but if they ain’t listening you have two options, kick them, or leave, usually kicking the problem works, sometimes you have to leave though

And if someone queues into a dungeon and splits after the first boss leaving the other 4 hanging, then that person is indeed shagging the other 4. That person’s “live and let die” approach is not jiving with “live and let live”. Live and let live does not mean that others can just do whatever they want to another without consequence.

It sucks for the fillers more than the people in the group, was in brew last night and tank and healer left together after boss one, took 2 seconds to fill, but the fillers get 1 less boss.

Honestly you should get a bonus for being a fill

He said while defending a grating anti-social tendency of the community that blizzard is attempting to fix.
:clown_face:

1 Like

As I said, I still think this is way over the top considering how fast LFG fills up.
To be honest, they’re going to achieve the opposite effect and instead of complaining about people “abandoning the dungeon”
you’ll now see a shortage of characters in LFG.
I’ve been through that situation where someone abandons and I’m not complaining.
You can easily and quickly find a dps, healer or tank in less than 1-2min, so I don’t really see the problem that many here are exaggerating so much.
I would agree with them if the waiting time was 5-10min or even more, but since that’s not the case, well… it’s exaggerated.

Consequences ought to be that it ought to be easier for us to individually mark that person and block/ignore…if enough people do that someday that person would not be in an MMO…and maybe even make block/ignore apply to crafting/AH…if I decide a person is not a person I wan to play with in game, let it be wide-reaching…that is consequences…all this other bandaid stuff is weak whining (channeling boomers & millennials) trying to legislate how others behave…(my application of the pejorative weak is not directed at you personally)

Shame on Blizz and shame on this blue post person that picked this topic in a house on fire to jump on and take action…must be a gen Z or millennial

and stop tryna to rebrand it…it is live and let live…so long as a person does nothing illegal or immoral and does not trespass upon another legitimate space…one has no right to try and tell somebody what to do (nor to get blizz (or the gvt) to do it for you

1 Like

Except it’s not dirt bag behavior. It’s just people trying to gear efficiently in the ways allowed to do so.

However now we want them to change the system over a single item that they could just move to a different table in the same dungeon.

Because reasons.

No of course not because they are that DPS player and this change will keep you locked in to carrying them.

1 Like

Should we just move every item to the end boss? How bout we just remove the other bosses!?!?

That would actually be an option, yes.

But no, you don’t have to, because this entire topic has spawned over a single trinket in a single dungeon.

Which they could just move to the last boss of that dungeon, fixing this issue for the time being and learning from it for the future.

Should of been done 15 years ago. Better late than never. Good job Blizzard.

4 Likes

It’s not the only time this has happened though, and it’ll happen again in the future

Granted it’s only really a 2 week problem

2 Likes

It’s simply the first time people have made enough of a mountain out of this molehill to get noticed.

And they want players punished over Blizzard’s lack of foresight and poor design.

Rather than for Blizzard to get their crap together.

And as you said it is a temporary (I would add incredibly minor) problem.

1 Like

You ppl are still crying about having to wait 20 seconds to get fillers when someone leave? no wonder this game is going down

5 Likes

People complained even more than this during sl lol, but that was blizzards ignore everything people were saying period

2 Likes

So true, so true…

They really need to go back to being that kind of Blizzard. :slight_smile: