Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

its not hurting anyone, hit the refill the group button. Watch group refill in less then a minute.

1 Like

Sure we will of course, and at the same time you can suffer at least a 30 minute deserter debuff as well.

If I help you, you at least help me finish.

That is it.

1 Like

Alternative idea: leave the dungeon deserter as it is now.

Instead all loot will drop in a chest at the last boss. So people who leave early can do that, but they will get nothing.

Im curious about something: if this dungeon becomes a M+ dungeon, will the gear be the same, only higher level? If yes, would that trinket be just as good to get as it is now?

(I note I rarely play M+ so not sure how gear works.)

Im still not sure where your coming up with this… We are 5 randoms. WE equally dont owe each other anything you are queueing this dungeon for different reasons then I am. Hit you refill button and stop pretending people owe you something.

Do you expect strangers in real life to owe you something too?

1 Like

The drop rate for the Memories was abysmal. On the other hand, the drop rate for the Ara-Kara Sacbrood is a manageable 44%. Finish the dungeon you signed up for, or create a 5-man premade. You can’t blame Blizzard for all of your choices.

1 Like

M+ content is awarded in a chest at end of dungeon. 2 items for the group. so this content wouldnt be affected by same level of min maxing.

Maybe it’d help some, and maybe Blizzard knows this would come with other downsides as well. But regardless this debuff is a good idea.

The real thing to note here is that in about a week or more none of this will be an issue for most here cause they’ll have moved on to M0 and M+ later. Those groups can do as they please.

OK ta, as I said, I havent done in a couple of years at least, the mind loses stuff over time. (:sunglasses:

right, this change will be meaningless to people doing this. its only going to hurt the people that actually do this level on content during the rest of the expansion. Thats why it is a bad change.

1 Like

Take responsibility for signing up for group content. If you have no intention of completing the group content – if you have no intention of being a team player in team content – do it alone, do it with a premade or don’t do it at all. Yeah, you owe it to the others in there to perform the role you signed up for.

We expect strangers to perform their roles all the time IRL, what you are on about.

2 Likes

If they’re constantly leaving groups early cause of what I can only imagine as selfishness or poor behavior on their part, then they deserve to sit out for at least 30 minutes or more.

This is an mmo, be nice to others and play nice they’re real people just like you.

1 Like

If they aren’t out for 30 minutes or longer then it’s literally punishing them for something out of their control. i.e If you have to walk your dog before it drops a duece in your house / apt, Deal with an ill relative quickly, etc. You have zero room to dictate what is an irl situation of importance or not by the time frame in which they’ll have to leave.

Quit generalizing it’s toxic and very childish. I do guild runs because I’ve got the ability to. Just because someone disagrees with the core premise behind this doesn’t mean their a bad actor.

Wrong but good attempt. Delves weren’t made exclusively because of any issues but as another route for solo oriented players who don’t like RDF to have an avenue to earn cool stuff too. Stop spewing random nonsense.

Again you’re in no position to set these rules. If we’re going off this logic people like yourself who utilize their personal gripes as an excuse to lash out and attack others should be banned since instead of looking for solutions you’re jumping to trash others for zero reason without knowing why they have the stances they have. Bad apples exist. This is a multiplayer game. Grow up and get over it.

1 Like

Oh, punish the actual “do one boss, leave, requeue” people - but only target those (which you can’t, really)
This change will barely affect these abusers-of-game-mechanics, most already have their trinket, and especially once M+ opens they’re gone anyway, but it will forever affect people having to drop for legitimate reasons.

1 Like

Consider that this change affects non-premade groups from the finder only. Groups which assemble themselves and enter a dungeon manually can still do what they want.

It should be possible to create a group of 5 tanks and farm the first boss on HC until everyone got the trinket. At this state of TWW tanks should be powerful enough to deal with the trash and the first boss.

1 Like

You get punished for disconnecting in instanced content too, but hopefully disconnects are rare as are legitimate reasons for leaving. So what? There’s clearly a precedent for “sucks to suck” in this game, and I can’t think of a time when I had to suddenly legitimately leave that didn’t end up taking up 15-30 minutes of my time anyway.

1 Like

Good that we are getting a solution to these selfish people but I think it would be better if you just move all loot to end of dungeons just like in m+.

2 Likes

Yes completely kill peoples desire to do heroic dungeons that’s insanely intelligent.

2 Likes

My post is meaningless because they already said they’re changing it, but to me it feels like it’s an issue that always fades away the moment the season starts, or at least drastically lessens. All this is gonna do is keep players in really bad groups for longer…

2 Likes