Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Can already see next week issue: Blizzard nobody is Queing for heroic dungeon now everyone is making their own farm group, Q are taking for hours :frowning: please fix it XD

Can we also get the trinket nerfed for the people who did this?

I mean that’s already going to happen when mythic zero releases anyways.

1 Like

I think it’s a bit of a whine.
Because as such, all dungeons in LFG fill up.
I’ve noted tank, healer and dps…
and I’ve skipped the queue…
I mean, what’s the problem with 1 or 2 people leaving if in the end you’re going to be able to find others who can take their place?
I just see it as a very unnecessary complaint.
Instead of fixing real problems within the game.
This is just… horrible.
And I agree with what “Lightweaver” said sarcastically, it may become real and many farm groups will be created…
And as a result, LFGs take three or five times as long to fill up and they achieved the opposite effect.

PS: I say this as a player who has also been in the situation of another player leaving the dungeon because they didn’t get their item and I don’t complain in the least about how quickly the dungeons fill up.

2 Likes

Ps: I am currently farming Dawnbreaker on my alt ele shaman cause I need chest on last boss and boots on second boss, MOST people leave after second boss cause they are there for the trinket or first boss ring. I could really care less life goes on.

Dungeon Deserter doesn’t prevent you from leaving.

We had this same issue in Shadowlands with people farming runecarver memories that only dropped from certain bosses. Special items like trinkets and such really should just drop from final bosses only.

Exactly - this is a complete non issue.

1 Like

Best would be to move all loot to the last boss, especially in queued content.

Been a bit tiring queuing for LFR and get last boss but you need loot from 2nd.

Yep.

So its not really an issue.

PVP’ers do this often.

One sees that AV has gone full blown turtle. Done right, 15+minutes of pain if not liking turtles.

Dump that, take the debuff. Go do what you want for that time.

Wintergrasp can be like this too in retail. I can’t lie…I’ve dropped that fast. Fishing can be better time spent than retail WG. Classic at least let us fish in the WG instance. If it was that bad, you could fish it for lolz.

Could you add a stealth buff where if they re-queue they are put back in the group?

but if they get kicked from group, which would be from them trying to wipe the group, they get the debuff?

this way the group is made whole, and thus is expected to complete the dungeon faster, and if they try and wipe the group via malicious tactics, they then get booted and are left with the deserter and cant re-queue into the group.

I find this would be chaotic neutral or chaotic good.

Put it on the last boss imo.

1 Like

Then solo the dungeons.

If you can’t, then the group is helping you achieve your goals, and you are not reciprocating.

QED, you’re in “time-out”.

Then why are you whining?

Exactly this. No one is keeping anyone in the dungeon, but if someone wants to play in such a way that might screw over other people… they’re going to be kept in “time out” for a while.

It cracks me up that people think that SHOULDN’T happen.

1 Like

Except if you queue into a specific dungeon it will tell you how many bosses are down. So if you are farming the trinket, your inability to read is no one elses fault. Be less stupid.

3 Likes

Not everyone is queued into a specific dungeon, but might want access to loot off the first boss.

Be less stupid.

3 Likes

Form your own group if you don’t wish to finish the dungeon. Everything else aside, it’s super easy to create a group for farming and you won’t upset anyone in the process.

Stay out of the queue if you plan to leave any dungeon or raid early. Nothing else needs to be said.

1 Like

instead of this minor issue how about fix ah?

this solely for end game level dungeoning or legacy and lvling dungeons too?

bad change. overall.

We want to be able reque if group isnt efficiently farming.

Too bad.

Make your own group if you want an experience that is different from the one you get in the queue.