Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

To be fair, the deserter debuff has been around for some time.

1 Like

Yep, It’s not the end of the game.

The overly-dramatic types around here would like us to believe it is though.

I suspect they’re generally the people who rip their ethernet cables out in piques of rage.

1 Like

So being forced to spend about 20 more mins in a dungeon that have nothing to offer you is mandatory now?, forcing ppl to stay is not a solution, move that kind of items to last boss maybe, but not forcing someone to stay playing something they dont need, or better even, put all loot at the end of the dungeon and problem solve

Not at all!

Just don’t sign up for a Heroic through group-finder.

Also… what kind of Heroics are you running that take 35-30 minutes?

all of them

Nothing is stopping you from leaving. But if you leave, you can’t join another queue.

1 Like

If you’re taking half an hour every time you do a Heroic, you’ve got bigger problems than this queue system.

For… what, another 30 minutes?

About the amount of time people are complaining the dungeon will take?

Honestly as a healer on a heroic or normal I couldn’t care less if someone leaves early for they are quickly replaced.

However I’m not going to pretend to care one bit about leavers because they tend to do the dungeon their own way and as a healer that means I have to keep their sorry butt’s alive so they can play it their way.

nobody care about anyone on this game, thats life

Like putting sought-after items such as trinkets and weapons on final bosses.

Are you going to respond to the responses of not implementing it COMMUNITY MANAGER, or just not respond to your community.

What would be the point? It is going to be implemented, whether you like it or not.

It cracks me up that we have people complaining that they have to complete the thing THEY SIGNED UP FOR.

You optimized the fun out of the game and now complain they are wanting you to play the dungeon in full, yet you’re totally fine with running the dungeons until the end I bet if they just made it like M+ rewards.

Literally creating a nothing burger out of this like a child with a temper tantrum lmao

2 Likes

Hey blizz I am one of thoses leavers and everyone esle here listen to my arguments and then tell me what you think ok ?

1: Most good players will go over loot table and identify the loots that they need for for their spec, if lets say I need the trinket from the first boss and the loot table of the two other boss has no items with my secondary stats on that I want why am I in the dungeon wasting my time ? when I can just leave/Q again and have like 3 more try at the boss I need instead ?

2: Why instead of punishing players like this that often carry the dungeon lets be honest dont you offer some kind of reward for staying and completing the dungeon? give more valorstone or crest or even a rune cause at the moment the 84g and 24 silver that you give for completing an heroic dungeon is an absolute joke.

3:People leaving after killing a boss they are farming isn’t affecting anyone in a bad way, the worst that happen is the group will wait 1min to find a replacement while they keep pulling, big deal ???

To conclude, Heroic dungeons outside of farming the boss that drop your stuff give you no reward and there is no reason for me to stay there for strangers I will never see again when another random player can take my spot under 1min, you choose to punish players for that practice instead of solving the problem of not giving meaningful reward for completing the dungeon if you dont have boss that can drop loot for you. you are merely putting a bandaid on a very old problem. I owe strangers nothing and they owe me nothing, we are all there because we stand something to gain, the second this statement isnt true I have no need or obligation to stay.

3 Likes

Just forms groups to do loot runs. If your a “good” player you should know several other good players to que with you!

1. Carry the dungeon? the people panicked over HEROIC loot? Please.

2. You’re also making someone miss out on that boss who might have wanted the same loot you did, did you ever think about that?

To conclude, be toxic in your own community away from the public.

2 Likes

Nobody is being toxic with no one ?
second most often when I farm like this I ll q in healer or tank spec and make that part of the dungeon go way faster then your average tank, win win for everyone, if leaving a dungeon that can no longer provide an upgrade is toxic to you, your world must be really frustrating.

1. They could move the loot to the end like M+. It’s what they should do honestly.

2. Thats subjective. Most people that left in my experience were the bad ones. Adding more loot at the end isn’t going to make it worth it for someone farming the Trinket when they’re doing it to skip M0 and go straight to M+.

3. It affects the person who’s coming in after you who probably also needed the same trinket on the first boss and is now SoL.

Refer to 1 for the correct solution to the problem.

1 Like

If someone needs loot from the third boss, why should they bother with the first two?

Put differently, you are getting carried by the rest of the team to kill the first boss, but are not reciprocating.

They do.

Also, if you are the kind of person who leaves before the dungeon is complete, you are by definition NOT carrying the group.

1. The 1 minute wait is the case now for DPS, but is not always the case throughout an expansion, nor for other roles.

2. By leaving after the first boss, you are denying the fill-in person the ability to kill the first boss.

2 Likes

Move the trinket to the last boss. It’s really not that hard.

1 Like