Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

will it apply to people who are removed from groups also?

X to doubt as I have heard no one claim this on the three servers I play on, two of which are large pop and not in any guild I’m part of.

And you still get a debuff.

It always has.

have you been actually RUNNING the dungeons? people are over pulling and being boneheaded

1 Like

Wrong on both, tested it last night, second boss, got my sword, got kicked, no debuff and I kept my sword

Yeah it’s getting out of hand really bad. Every single time I get that dungeon the tank at least leaves after first boss. Luckily I have tank gear and know how to play Prot so it’s not a big deal I can just swap until we get another but man is it annoying.

I see you missed the part where I said my guilds have been running them, which includes me.

Then it’s bugged, as the support article specifically says you get kicked, you get a debuff. That’s how it’s worked since it was implemented.

they only penalty was the random Queue CD, it still neded 5m to complete :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how I take up so much space in your mind that you came back 2 hours after your first post to say more things I don’t care about.

then i guess i’ve been extremely unlucky /shrug, like litterally yesterday had a tank dying on every pull because he was pulling like it was tuesday still

eh, not since it’s been implemented, back in wrath at least people used to be asked to be kicked in occ to bypass the deserter

Why are people farming this lame trinket?

Sounds that way. We all run into bad streaks. But you know how we deal with that? We run with friends, guildies, community members or Discord friends. Even just having a few in the group always helps when we get the bad streaks.

That was a different animal and why the debuff was implemented for being kicked and leaving— because as you said, people were holding groups hostage until they got kicked.

That’s just treating the symptoms, when a cure is called for. Why not come up with a solution that incentives players to complete their dungeons, instead of punishing them for leaving?

3 Likes

What a stupid question. You signed up to do a dungeon, not a specific boss. I’m all for this change after what I’ve seen these past few days.

2 Likes

unfortunately most of them work on my day off

hard to do honestly, people want different things

Can’t you just pull the entire dungeon to the last boss and finish the entire thing in 2 or 3 minutes? So that just means some groups take… somewhere between 4 to 9 minutes now?

At least vote to kick still works. :wink:

You guys literally have no clue anymore. People farming it will still leave and just wait the debuff out. Much easier to just move items to the last boss when your data shows you these trends.

2 Likes

Should nerf the trinket while you’re at it.

1 Like

which dungeon and trinket is it anyway?

Who knows but nerf it.