Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

you can’t just give one item a higher drop rate either, cause what if I wanted the OTHER item the boss drops?

so are you just skiming for buzzwords to react to because its very clear you didnt’ read anything i just said beyond those 2 lines

If you think every item in a dungeon has the same drop rate, you are so far behind the curve there’s nothing to discuss.

There are no buzzwords. I don’t even know what you’re on about. But it sounds like you don’t have an argument in response to what I said. So… keep being mad, I guess? :dracthyr_shrug:

hmm strange because if you weren’t just skiming for buzzwords…you’d know EXACTLY what my issue is with this change…keep trolling i guess?

2 Likes

I addressed your issue. You just didn’t like it and went for some weird nonsensical strawman.

You disliking my response isn’t trolling.

But I guess I was right about you being upset. Have fun with that. :wave:

since we can use raid data again to see drop rates, they are pretty close to equal minus designated rare items

you did nothing of the sort lol…you’re literally saying people should be punished for removing themselves from a toxic situation when all other potential recourses are removed from the table i.e kicking the bickering players, kicking the healer refusing to heal and so on

1 Like

i have a better idea, put all trinkets on the LAST BOSS of dungeons instead of on early bosses. Problem solved.

Yeah, you figured it out. It’s specifically designed to penalize people like you.

if a group is wiping on trash and getting no where because the tank and healer are arguing about it… everyone deserves to leave that

1 Like

Just put the trinket on the last boss.

3 Likes

This type of thing happened in BfA, Shadowlands…

You think Blizzard would learn not to put the most sought after item on the first boss by now.

And I thought the deserter debuff was already on if you leave after a boss is down.

1 Like

All this rage over leavers. My strat is to simply wait till everyone else is geared enough that they can just carry me through the whole dungeon without issue.

Big brain move.

1 Like

Leaving early : )

I’ve always said this… do not put BIS trinkets on first raid boss or second… I’d rather them be on Final bosses. so this thing doesn’t happen. unless people already farmed that place and just doing last boss.

ok, so now it is time to afk the first boss, so the group kicks you and you get no deserter debuff! you got kicked!

gonna have lots of snacks breaks when aiming for that trinket

I can pretty much guarantee that wiping to trash in Normals and Heroics is so rare that this isn’t going to impact many. Drama does not make your argument work.

1. You don’t get loot for being kicked.
  2. You do get a debuff for being kicked.
1 Like

it’s happened multiple times in the past 2 days since they did the changes… one we kicked the tank because he would not believe they buffed mobs

you get loot you looted, they’re talking about looting the first boss and afking

not going speak on the debuff as i haven’t been kicked in probably 10 years

1 Like

Like your reaction to my post? I’d say overreacting is a theme in your life. :wink: