Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

:rofl:

Would it be better if they simply put it in the last boss in the dungeon?

1 Like

I’m all for this Blizzard, the answer is not moving the loot to the last boss. Taking the time to do this each time the player base abuses group to target for loot . It is better to make sure they are punished.

And it should be harshed.

Edit. Also I think the trinket should be nerfed.

Thank god i already got the trinket

Yeah and it forces them to make their own group if they don’t want to be sitting and staring at a 6 hour debuff.

The tools are there, the solution is known, and the steps could be taken! But will they?

Cool. Now what about mythic +? Lets really set the fireworks off

you sir are the problem

2 Likes

Reportable and actionable behavior, intentional game disruption/sabotage.

1 Like

Totally different, premade vs random group queue.

-30 minutes OMEGALUL

you geting kicked was more of a non-problem then this

The problem they’re trying to solve does not exist in M+, since you don’t get loot at all until the dungeon is done.

Please don’t screw this up like in Cata classic where getting vote kicked Debuffs you.

So you want deserter to be removed entirely?

which will be replaced asap. It’s why this thing is so hilarious. The min max community has lost its mind

1 Like

/yawn /10char

It has to be harsh enough, or they’ll just wait 30 minutes and do it again.

Just put all the loot on the last boss. I shouldn’t be punished for leaving a group that wipes 10 times on the first trash pack because they’re not ready for heroic and/or dont want to adjust to mechanics when you tell them what they’re doing wrong.

4 Likes

The easiest solution to this is to make it like mythic+ and have every dungeon give the loot at the end.

4 Likes

Well, it looks like they’ve already committed to a penalty, but I do like that idea.