Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

Can we vote to impose this on players that perform poorly?

That’s far more of an inconvenience than this will ever be.

1 Like

Good make min maxers actually have to play the game

1 Like

Well you can guess that the numbers Blizzard is seeing of people leaving groups is significant (ie a LOT)… They also know there aren’t that many bad groups, so people that have done this have only themselves to pat on the back. This is why I LOVE DELVES, because I don’t have to deal with those people.

Enjoy it while you can, because you created a slog for yourself in season 2 and beyond.

1 Like

Good change. By joining a queue and then leaving after the first boss, you’re basically stealing the potential loot of that boss from the person who replaces you. If you really want to target farm, do it in a premade instead of ruining LFG for the person after you.

I honestly don’t get thepoint in joining a random queue to farm something, feels like having a dedicated group would be more effective no?

1 Like

Queue avoids dungeon lockout

Don’t do that. I shouldn’t be forced to stay in a group if it’s not needed.

1 Like

Then make your own group :open_mouth: Or is this not a workable solution?

1 Like

You willingly signed up for the group. You’re denying other players the chance at the loot you want. It’s deeply selfish and antisocial. Finish the dungeon or accept the deserter penalty. The game doesn’t revolve around your BiS farm.

5 Likes

No. you can make your own group and not impose expectation on LFG.

2 Likes

So now instead of a group losing one person and then getting almost immediate replacements, people who do decide to only need one boss just kill what they need and sit down and wait to be kicked to avoid the debuff, so it makes the others have to either continue without them, or wait to be able to kick?

Honestly, I’m not sure there’s going to be a winning strategy with this, unless you want to implement a mythic style chest at the end of it.

1 Like

Too late I won and now all will have to do dungeon with Padgarre the noob warrior!

Sure, but it’s a fix moving forward. Tbh I don’t love the solution because it punished people leaving for legitimate reasons, I’d have liked to see a grace period of one or two freebies a week where there isn’t a penalty.

1 Like

If you get kicked you get a debuff too

1 Like

If you get reported AFK enough you’ll catch a temp ban. And, as stated, by leaving after one boss you’re ruining the run for the person who came in after you who may have wanted an item from that boss and who doesn’t get a choice as to the dungeon they are put into. Form a premade like a normal person lol.

If someone has to leave for a legitimate reason, they probably aren’t going to be going right back into the dungeon finder.

I got a debuff because I DCed for 45 seconds during trash on launch day, I survived.

5 Likes

I was wondering what was going on here.

There was always at least 1 person dipping from the group after killing this one boss in that dungeon.

Last night that Sacbrood trinket dropped for me and everyone else in the group whispered me asking if they could have it. :sweat_smile:

Is it even that good of a trinket? I don’t get the hype for it.

i guess theyre fixing it but i didnt think it was much of an issue. these heroics are pretty damn easy. if ppl leave i just keep going solo or with another dps that stuck around no problem. the group refills by itself eventually too.

It is pretty good, yes. The proc that give main stat can overlap and each one lasts for a minute before it becomes a small damage proc that doesn’t go away until you trigger it.

Blizzard never learns that trinket should of been put on the last boss…problem solved…just move it now blizzard will fix that crap right away

1 Like