Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

I was in a group that couldn’t finish Darkflame Cleft. :frowning:

You mean refills then empties again when that boss is already dead gets shown?

1 Like

It’s mildly amusing Blizzard had to do this over a trinket people will replace in week 1 of the season beginning.

5 Likes

They didn’t have to do anything.

But if they want to push people to doing follower dungeons, then so be it.

Weird how all the feedback I am reading says that this is a poor decision to make. You thank us for the feedback, but we are saying not to implement a deserter buff. It’s the start of the expansion, everything will level out in a few weeks. I am curious “COMMUNITY MANAGER” If the community says not to implement it, why is this happening?

3 Likes

Oh no, people that were bailing after the 1st boss won’t queue anymore. That sounds terrible for everyone else.

9 Likes

Then you’re not reading all of the feedback. I think it’s a great decision.

1 Like

Fixed it for ya.

3 Likes

Lmao these dungeons take 15 minutes. Maybe you’re thinking about Classic Era.

I’ve definitely been in groups before where I kept saying “please let us get to and kill the first boss so I can leave” to myself over and over.

2 Likes

I can say with 100% certainty that no group where all 5 players have a pulse have even taken more than 40 minutes on any of these faceroll heroics.

Nice. I hope it wont end up in cata classic situation where you get deserter even if get voted out of the dungeon.

Ya know because ppl que hc in groups and if you dare to question tanks idiotic megapulling running to los causing your group die one by one…you get booted quicker than you think.

have you pugged Darkflame Cleft with a bad group yet?

One guy taunted me in a dungeon i was doing he told me to “take it up with blizard, if im allowed to I will.”

So I did.

1 Like

I got to experience that in Priory earlier today. The rest of the group refused. I mean refused. To kill ANY of the mini bosses before the first boss for numerous wipes. People refused to look at the boss’ buff when it was pointed out too. It was infuriating and I got out as soon as people finally relented and we were able to kill the boss.

Now Blizzard expects me to stay with such a group. No, I won’t thank you.

3 Likes

You know we can still leave right?

Then you are skipping a lot of posts in this thread lol.

I wondered why everyone left. We were kicking it too

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

I wiped once explained the final boss mechanic and haven’t wiped since.

It’s unfortunate that we have to share the game with people who just use others as a means for their end, but I guess that’s just the reality of it. Thankfully I spot good people too, and that balances it out enough.

2 Likes