Harsher penalties for People Farming The Sacbrood please

You aren’t forced to do anything. You can leave at any time.

22 Likes

This right here should be the solution.

4 Likes

that was changed in DF

They just need to move this trinket to the final boss of the dungeon. Problem solved.

21 Likes

and take 30 minutes? when before I could just requeue?

but like I said, as long as it doesn’t extend to lfr

In other news, getting slapped in Dawnbreaker because its the only place my bird flight form quit working during the first boss fight was amusing lol

3 Likes

Good job on Blizzard combating the toxic “meme” players.

11 Likes

welp so much for farming bis next week then

unfortunate hotfixes forcing me to not comp stomp unlucky

The people mad about this are probably the first ones to tell other people with dungeon problems to “make their own group”…

Make your own group, walk into dungeon, kill first boss, leave, reset dungeon, rinse & repeat. No need to troll 4 other players for your trinket farming :smiley_cat: (for the normal one anyway, heroic you’ll just have to suck it up and once a day, or face the deserter)

35 Likes

yup. can’t wait to be held hostage.

3 Likes

You could just do the whole dungeon instead.

19 Likes

nah i have a job

So does everybody else.

36 Likes

This won’t affect people who leave a group AFTER someone else, right?

Cause I swear if I get penalized for leaving a group because I don’t want to wait 30 minutes I’m a dungeon for a tank, I’m just not going to play at all.

5 Likes

the dungeon doesn’t take that long, it takes 20 minutes tops at heroic. might wanna think about how your actions affects the group, thats what its called LFG, not LF specific boss

15 Likes

I feel like they are simply doing things right now and not particularly interested in hearing about how players feel about the things they are doing.

2 Likes

Maybe only have it kick in if you do it twice in a row. Leave one dungeon and you’re fine. Bail out of two dungeons in a row and you get a time out.

2 Likes

Blizzard, give this orc a job!

5 Likes

nah i have to farm pvp gear

Just pull the ripcord and have dungeon drops be in a chest that spawns at the end of the dungeon. Everyone is forced to stay equally.

17 Likes