Happy Pride!

I personally think private security is even worse than police because they have all the rights of police, but none of the public eye on them, and sicne they are privatized people can claim “but muh rights don’t apply”

1 Like

I’m not talking about police i think one of my posts adressed that. The generalization of an entire race of people is what i think is stupid. A group that large, be it by gender, race, or anything else is a dumb thing to try and homogenize with a label.

at no point did i disagree with systemic racism in the US. This debate started with me asking the OP is they thought all cops around the world were racist and them responding all the white ones.

I believe that US cops are a gang and act accordingly. I was dissagreeing with extneding that into “all white people are racist”

Why was MY post flagged?

3 Likes

And you’re mass flagging posts on your alts that don’t fit your narrative. I thought maybe, just maybe, it was safe to come forward with my story.

3 Likes

i didnt flag your post, and i didnt flag any post on this forum ever frankly

Then what about my post is trolling? Why would it be flagged for trolling? Someone explain to me how I am trolling?

2 Likes

cant tell you. but it wasn’t me.

You are the only one here being contrarian in a place where people are trying to freely and safely express things that might be hard or dark for them, you are the only person here who is spouting off hate and support for cops.

It was either you, or there is some silent population of right wing lurkers on this forum flagging anyone who DARES try to speak out against oppression. To silence and censor them.

5 Likes

Very likely that the lurkers flagged your post, Shaulkra. It seems like an unfortunate fact that the WrA forums have a lot of off-server lurkers too.

5 Likes

what?? nothing i’ve written said i support cops. I have been VERY specificly talking about the generalization of white people. You missed the post where i said cops are a gang. Also i am clearly the onyl one here for open discourse. Not once have i spewed hate taht has only come from others who have labeled me.

hence why i began with asking question of the OP and they instantly spewed hateful generaliztions…

still not talking about cops. They generalized all white people with hateful labels

is it so hard for you to imagine that I have parents and family whom i believe to be good kind and loving people and that it hurts to have them generalized in an evil and hateful way?

You cannot discuss the concepts of white hate without also discussing the very systems they PUT IN PLACE to reinforce that hate.

Police are an evolution of the United States Cavalry that was instituted in response to Native Americans simply existing on land the colonists claimed was theirs.

Their entire purpose was to remove settlements and destroy families to make room for settlers in their “new world”.

Because of them, we got shunted off to tiny little reservations and forced into perpetual poverty. Because of them, we had our sacred sites trampled and carved into for their monuments and pride.

And if you think that doesn’t happen today, please visit any indian reservation, any poor African American neighborhood, to see people who still live in fear for their lives.

I don’t want to dominate or squash white people, I just want to be treated like a human being.

3 Likes

You know what, I am terribly sorry. I let my anger and my frustration get the better of me, this thread isn’t about white hate, and you’re just a contrarian.

I want to tell everyone, happy pride, and please live your best life you can. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to live unharassed.

6 Likes

I appologize for detracting and derailing.

3 Likes

Let’s get this thread back on track by posting some of our favorite LGBTQ+ proponents!

As far as Youtube goes, I’ve only really watched content by Jade Fox and ContraPoints.

As far as history, if anyone doesn’t know who Cassius Marcellus Clay is then you owe it to yourself to read up on him.

1 Like

Contrapoints’ videos seem to take place in the world I wish I lived in: where everyone can make self-effacing jokes about the inherent silliness of gender and the human body and the dangly bits we do or do not have.

Because sex and gender are fun to laugh about sometimes! LGBT folks are only forced to take such topics deadly seriously because gender-related topics are often the thing that makes us a target of discrimination. Anyway that is one of the reasons I like her videos: they have just the right blend of silliness and sincerity.

Also she strikes me as someone that has been on a long, hard journey to reach her current viewpoints and has a lot of sympathy for people who are still growing and learning!

1 Like

w-

what

2 Likes

Anyone remember the ‘sorry for derailing’? Me either

1 Like