Happy Pride!

Happy National Pride Day, Wyrmrest Accord. The first pride march was in NYC on June 28th, 1970 on the first anniversary of the Stonewall Inn Riots. Those riots were started by Black and Brown trans women of color in response to violent police actions against peaceful queer bodies at the bar.

The police have been violent and arresting peaceful protesters at queer liberation marches in solidarity with Black Lives Matter today, especially in New York City and for the last month at BLM protests and marches. It’s important to remember where our pride comes from and that cops have no place in our community. The first pride was a riot to protect the queer community from police violence.

I hope everyone celebrating today can remember where we came from, how far and hard it was to get here and why we march and parade and why we are full of pride and love- even in the face of police who wish to do us harm.

Happy pride!

28 Likes

Happy pride <3 and all the love to those who still are in the closet we see you we love you and we are here for you when you are ready!

5 Likes

Happy pride, Kimzaram!

2 Likes

Pride month, Pride day, Wrath tactics.

8 Likes

No troll bait here. I genuinely believe that police are inherently a corrupt system that deals in racism and discrimination against minorities, especially Black and brown queer people.

12 Likes

:rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:
Happy Pride Month/Day
:rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

12 Likes

Happy Pride! Nothing can stop the gay parade. Nothing!

5 Likes

Video games

1 Like

You’re soooo right! More queer people in video games!

15 Likes

I have some issues with modern Bioware, but I’ll always be grateful for Dragon Age letting me live out my disaster-bi life before I had the courage to come out of the closet

7 Likes

Happy Pride, all! It’s important to remember how far we’ve come and how far we have left to go, especially for queer and trans people of color. Keep loving and keep fighting.
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

That’s a vibe.

5 Likes

Happy Pride y’all! Let’s never forget that pride has always involved people of color and isn’t exclusive to any one group of people. :rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

Gays smell very good!! Happy pride Zulubar!!

Personally I’ve been feeling a lot more like Wrath these days. And remember kids, trans rights is human rights and you do not have to explain yourself to anyone who questions the “canonicity” of your character being LGBTQ!

7 Likes

police worldwide are racist?

Do these people just sit on the forums and search for pride threads all day so they can throw out the most milquetoast, Facebook-tier argument starters they can think of?

Me too, actually lol

1 Like

checks out

Anyway what kind of queer are you?

1 Like