2 Likes

Well 6 billion bucks isent really pocket change

1 Like

It is for big corps

1 Like

Im sure you know how much they make a year to make that statement

Don’t gotta. They’re clearly still around so they’re still selling

1 Like

I really dont see this whole trend , marketing to the 6% , while everytime the sales goes down

Because people are worth more than just a statistic.

Why should this group of people have to be bored and not have things simply because they were born in ways out of their control?

Yea, that’s because you don’t actually know the story behind the bud light fiasco.

They barely marketed anything to any specific group. It was barely an internet ad that cost them a fraction of a fraction of their advertising expense, and chuds lost their minds.

If anything it just shows how deranged the GQP has become, rather than companies going broke due to “woke.”

Not to the companies they just want to make more money every quarter and increase stock business 101 … they dont care who drinks the beer as long as the sales goes up, LGBQ community should be upset they put them on that beer can

…and you’re leaving the t out intentionally. Pity. I was enjoying the chatter

1 Like

I really dont know all the letters that go in there lol

Very well. Some people do that on purpose.

Tell me. Do you think non lgbt should be mad when they’re put on things or marketed to?

1 Like

I think its over done, like its everywhere you go, i havent watched a new show yet that there no LGBTQ stuff in there, like every show has it

3 Likes

And?

Try growing up lgbt and having nothing for a good long while. And we can’t even make a peep about it really.

Why do you feel negatively when a tv show has us in it? If your answer is “cuz its not genuine!”. My dear. They’re actors. They’re doing the same thing as the other actors.

2 Likes

Is this post AI generated?

1 Like

I mean being a straight male , i dont like seeing 2 other males making out… i mean thats just natural

3 Likes

How do you think I felt growing up for like. 20 years and being stuck seeing only straight people in romances.

2 Likes

I tried it and ya… It’s not good beer. Fiance’s Dad had some at the memorial day BBQ and they offered me some. I politely declined… it just… it’s bleh. Besides I can’t have any due to my medicine anyway but still.

Cadbury chocolate :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Yea but every good tv show ? Cant they make separate tv shows , its like they promoting it,

2 Likes

I saw that.