Happy Pride Month!

Well i don’t think the LGBT from other countries are going to share your feelings honestly. More accurately, they much rather they be where you are at now.

And being honest, this “Ahh it’s good to be 'merican! i feel sorry for others who don’t have the freedoms here, Blizz’s american company, and i like America here and i am proud of it!!” in an LGBT thread where the mention of LGBT beyond the title, was not explicitly said, rubbed me up the wrong way here, both as an American and an friendly acquaintance to the LGBT+.

I would question how a clickbait-ish thread is meant to bring calm dialogue, but i’ll leave that be. I only wish you good luck with that. :+1:

Memorial Day is only 1 day.

Pride gets a whole month.

Pride goeth before a fall. Of a nation in this case.

7 Likes

I went to a store called Five Below today. They have a small shelf with some Pride merchandise on it. It was completely destroyed. Broken items on it and items all over the floor. Whoever did that really showed that corporation that they mean business! Now the underpaid store worker gets to clean it up.

Geeze Arthas killed is Dad in Cold Blood…he needs to stay dead~

Lmao Bud Light

4 Likes

Let me guess… Gen Z? Mid to late?

7 Likes

I’m actually semi-upset I can’t go to the DC Pride parade on the 10th, due to work lol.

It’s fun- I went a few years back, it was wild.

1 Like

Tell your work you’re calling in GAY and can’t be in!

3 Likes

And yet they’re the type of people to call their political opposites “snowflakes” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Lmao my coworker told me to pull that card.

I’m not nearly petty enough to do so, lol.

Plus, I’m sure work will be busy due to Pride happening, so at least I’ll be making some money during the event.

2 Likes

I’m in Chicagoland and the parade here is insane. I saw Lady Gaga here last August and afterwards it reminded me a mini pride parade since they closed down the streets in boystown. But make that coin! Pride isn’t just a month

2 Likes

Well, i live in a place ppl can express themselves but cant be racist, make fun of disabilites, lgbt ppl, telling lies about u, openly defend certain ideologies like that old german ww2 one and so on.
There are alot of good things i would like living in the US but this isnt one of them.

Well maybe if memorial day played lady gaga and beyonce on blast + wasn’t such a sad day then it’d be an entire month too!

Anyways stan pure/honey:

1 Like

Don’t be a drag

The best part about their post is that I have never seen someone actually celebrate memorial day aside from the government/military. They go grill hot dogs and get wasted. Wow that’s a real special day

2 Likes

It’s time to make this the new national song and dance:

1 Like

You think you’re being clever, don’t you. You’re not.

4 Likes

She did this literal pose at the Chromatica Ball on the ground and it zoomed in on her. And everyone DIED

1 Like

Let me drop this gem here as well:

1 Like

I heard part of my name.

1 Like

Dragula is a drag show too named after the song you are probably named after. It’s much more metal/horror drag queens