Happy pride month! Hope to see in-game events!

You are right. Very sad indeed. Imagine this conversation:

-Hello, What’s your name?
-Hi, I’m ________ and I’m gay/bi/lesbian/etc
-O.o! Nice to meet you… I did not ask…

3 Likes

All the hate is unnecessary, uncalled for and will be reported. Happy pride month.

2 Likes

Absolutely not

Im sure many would join in something if you made it happen
If no one organises it, nothing will go on.

hopefully not ever
just say NO! blizz

3 Likes

Talonel, please stop the alt posting
Its gotten so old now.

We all know its you so just talk on the one character.
I dont get you. I really dont

5 Likes

No idea who this Talonel person is that you are referring to, but I am not that person. Also I am not trolling I am being 100% genuine. Both my wife and girlfriend are Bi sexual, and so are several other family members of mine and I love and support them completely, and I don’t appreciate all the negativity.

My day just got a little brighter

1 Like

Some say I am dreamer, but I am not the only one. You too can dream and manifest them into reality’s. Good luck friend.

1 Like

Really, that’s funny you chatted with the in another thread, you know the one that got unlisted here?

Again weirdly familiar, have a video to back this that we will never see?

2 Likes

One thing I find interesting is if you post topics like this on the ESO forums the post will be removed…if you keep doing it, you will find you can’t post anymore.

A inquiry was made and we were told that real world events from Christmas to Pride month was not about The Elder Scrolls and therefore had no place in general chat.

They have stood firm on that without complaint…

I mean there may have been complaints…you just end up shouting your opinion from Reddit.

Oddly ESO has some of the nicest and respectful forum posters in the industry.

Trolling is unnecessary. Did you read my previous comment? Everything I said is true. It’s not hate.

On the off chance youre not lying, talonel is the OP of this thread.
He has many alts.

For example this thread was posted by one of them.
Pet who is talking on here is another one.

Every time he posts a thread its about lgbt stuff.
And every time he supports himself on low level alts with a very low post count.

1 Like

lol are you accusing me of being Apexstar/Talonel/Tuullnn whoever else based off of a random comment I made

I don’t know, any thread that mentions lgbt gets flagged. Blizzard should just remove the flag option if there’s any mention of lgbt in the thread. It triggers some people to talk about it I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sorry wanted to link other post corrected it!

1 Like

I agree we should totally remove the flag option

1 Like

APEXSTAR JUST LIKED THEN UNLIKED THIS POST REALLY QUICKLY WTF IS GOING ON

1 Like

Alaktroll was created the other night too. Put up a thread about store stuff. Now we see one from T.

Almost, like it’s… No it can’t be…

SPAM and like a can from the 70s that should never have been opened.

4 Likes

Stop trolling with this stuff. Stop spamming with this stuff.

8 Likes

Okay well Christmas is in WoW so that can’t explain why pride month isn’t in WoW