Happy pride month! Hope to see in-game events!

Restored! Hope you can find another thread to troll. I want positivity only in my thread.

3 Likes

Please stop topic spamming.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the point when we know (and can see now) that this will be right back up even though we have a known troll making a troll thread and hiding it behind ā€œLGBTQā€ comments again.

Wasnt it just pride month like 2 months ago? How many months do yall have now?

1 Like

Would this be an event on the Chinese servers as well? inb4 ban for mentioning country that starts with C.

Iā€™m unaware of an October pride month, but Iā€™m all for it. Iā€™d be ecstatic if pride were year round. Everyday should be a day to help recognize pride and push away extremism/anti lgbt views.

You arenā€™t forced to celebrate anything. Iā€™ve never been to a pride parade because I donā€™t live in an area where one is likely to be held (e.g., a city) and I donā€™t like parades. A fake version of Christmas that is exactly like actual Christmas happens every year in WoW but I donā€™t think that means Iā€™m forced to celebrate it!

1 Like

Thereā€™s more to pride than sexual preference. How about the history of the movement and what it has accomplished? Or are you still hung up on the sexual part of it?

2 Likes

Why everything you post has to be related to LGBT? Seriously, this has nothing to do with the game.

In-game events like christmas, halloween, valentines are not related to sexual orientation, totally opposite of what you are asking for.

Two rainbow toys exists. You can gather friends and make a parade or something, using the toys. You can create your own event.

Stop trolling

4 Likes

how is this guy not permanently banned yet?

8 Likes

a flag toy like the pirate one

Why would he be banned? Is it against the rules to suggest improvements to the game?!

1 Like

Pride month is the only special interest month that revolves around who prefers to have sex with who. What kind of an in game event revolving around that would be appropriate for WoW?

3 Likes

Valentineā€™s Day is already in the game, but have you complained about that? I doubt it!

1. Valentines day isnā€™t centered around one specific sexual preference. Itā€™s about love, regardless of whoā€™s involved.

2. I didnā€™t complain. I asked a question. You just donā€™t have an answer so you got offended by the question.

3. You didnā€™t answer the question.

5 Likes

Only a sith deals in ultimatums.

1 Like

Because heā€™s got nothing else, it quite sad actually. Some people pin their ENTIRE identity on one thing and let other aspects whither on the vine to nothing. They end up sad, alone, and quite frankly, the personality of a beach rock. His threads wouldnā€™t be bad if he scale back the rhetoric and smugness. Some of the suggestions are valid, but he ruins it by posting everyday the same theme.

Those in the LBGT+ community have names for people like that, and they arenā€™t repeatable on the forums.

5 Likes

It is specifically about erotic love, which is why one of the most common symbols associated with Valentineā€™s Day is Cupid (i.e., Eros). If you think an LGBT pride-related event would not be appropriate then surely Valentineā€™s Day is also inappropriate!

1 Like

tuullnn the legend at it again

No. It is about romantic love. More importantly, it is all inclusive, unlike pride month.

5 Likes