Happy International Women's Day!

Wow, I didn’t know postcount would rest. Sorry hun.

You still look absolutely delectable.

It’s okay it’s for a cause. Although… I cannot share gifs anymore. Hm hm hm.

1 Like

NOT THE GIFS!!!

:sob: that can’t be right.

No GIFs, everyone on my ignore list is not there, no posts, etc.

I had no idea this was a thing!

but you are super qt. that’s something, right?

1 Like

Well I’m glad y’all think so because I certainly don’t feel that way!

1 Like

i prefer male pandas to female pandas as well but that doesn’t mean you aren’t cute as a fempanda! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Male pandas have maxed out cuddle potential though, so welcome back! GIMME MY HUG.

1 Like

I was hoping my ignores and trust level 3 would return. It did not! It may have something to do with my recent server transfer as well. Whatever. I don’t need GIFs to be hilarious. (I just need them to be lazy)

Could ask on Customer Support whats up.

server transfers do wipe everything, yeah. i’d have like 30k posts or something if all my posts came with me through my various transfers. if it’s important to you you could put in a ticket and they may give you your T3 back.

I spend enough time on the forums that it’s only a matter of time. I’m not too worried about it.

Now when some trolls see my post count they won’t think I’m a forum nerd!

1 Like

NEEEERRRDDDDD

:* still love you though

2 Likes

I’m sorry you have to go through this. I’ve had a few friends in the same boat and the surgery was a huge relief for them. Take care. :heart:

1 Like

Well, as long as you’re here and holding knives… sets out a tray of onions “Cut these for me will you? I’d do it but it brings me to tears of boredom…”

1 Like

Is it endometriosis? They have GnRH antagonists now.

Nope, just a really angry organ. Before they microwaved the thing, I asked them to do a swab and to examine for endo and so on (too petite to have this done while conscious). She said it was all healthy. So even without an underlying cause, the thing can be demonic.
Secretly wished something went wrong and I’d wake up without it, but alas…
I don’t want kids now or ever. I can’t even take proper care of myself, but nope, too young for such a life changing decision. (mind you, the microwaving also made me infertile… so idk what the fuss is about…)

The character I play the most has been female since 2005. It is this character.

1 Like

Hmm.

No. I don’t think I will.

Mine’s been Blood Elf Non-Binary Hetererosexualized Male developed by genes and a society bent on political correctness.