Happy International Women's Day!

Switch your main to woman for a day and have fun. Will you get treated any different? Who knows!

Or, like me, curl up like a ball and cling to a hot water bottle cause a uterus is a contraption made by demons.

23 Likes
1 Like

But my main female toon is a Rogue and I donā€™t like playing Rogues :cry:

No, I mean make Snikrot a woman for a day!

1 Like

Oh I could do that. You boys better be sitting because Girlrot gonna make things weird for you real soon.

7 Likes

Iā€™d hit it. And not with a bat but with hugs. :heart:

Are you serious? What a ridiculous and distasteful thing to say. A uterus is a sacred temple where new life takes shape and grows. How dare you insult our own lifegiving body parts like that.

6 Likes

Female Herneā€¦ now thatā€™d be weirdā€¦

1 Like

spoken like a true g.i.r.l.

9 Likes

Because mine has done nothing but give me pain and sorrow for all my life. Iā€™ve actually gotten a procedure done to ā€˜terminateā€™ the organ 3 weeks ago, but itā€™s giving me my 6 weeks of going away party of massive cramping up and more pains.

6 Likes

no sense of humor huh

5 Likes

I counter with something quite relevant to WoW:

And they say nothing good came out of BfA.

6 Likes

girls dont play wow

6 Likes

Not falling for this trick to send selfies again, nope not this panda.

3 Likes

I thought it was already womenā€™s month? :thinking:

What?

What about this?
(Shakes a bag of flaming Cheetos)

Sorry to jump on this bandwagon, I donā€™t want to sound like a populist, but I think especially after the events of last year, itā€™s important for this company and gaming industry in general to make more of an effort to show respect for more women,

It is important that women arenā€™t treated like crap, and are treated like people as I think when women prosper, everyone in our society benefits, itā€™s important when we see disrespect to women going too far, if calling it out doesnā€™t work, then we report accordingly,

I think this kind of statement is actually a micro-aggression, I know it might not be deliberate, but the idea that ā€œgirls dont play gamesā€ in my view perpetuates the stereotype that this is somehow a boyā€™s club still. What is actually true is that 50% of women play games now, and this is now the status quo, gaming is no longer for boys only.

I donā€™t want to see another scandal like last year.

10 Likes

Goosebumps.

Not as much as Yseraā€™s death cutscene, but second place.

1 Like

iā€™ve seen you around a bit youā€™re a man iirc but your hearts in the right place and you havenā€™t memeā€™d women at all that iā€™ve seen.

Iā€™m over those. Cheese Popcorn is where itā€™s at!