Happy International Women's Day!

mmkay!

Who are you to judge?

No judgement. Just can’t really seem to care and not sure why you had to quote and reply to me. You do you.

I would never leave the house if that was an option.

Remove it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, I love women. My mom is one.

1 Like

It hungers.

Happy “repeating over and over ‘that’s on November 19th’” Day!

Sorry I’m actually a female robot DK from the future. I’m looking for John Conner, have you seen him?

:robot: :dragon: :timer_clock: :robot: :dragon: :timer_clock: :robot: :dragon: :timer_clock:

I was on hormones for it, and I’ll tell you, the side effects are pretty wicked. It didn’t really get rid of the pain but stopped the cycle. It’s weird, we go through ghost symptoms. And I’ve been told by women who go through menopause that they still have ghost symptoms.

1 Like

That is about how you treat your body and genetics. Being born male doesn’t effect health otherwise every man would age the same and have the same health issues.

However, being born female means your stuck with a uterus, which can have more issues than what men can experience.

1 Like

Oh, I want to make a comment about a uterus defining a female or not, but I must resist.

What if, maybe….they were joking. You remember jokes from way back in like 2019 before everything was offensive.

1 Like

I generally try to avoid attention. So I usually try to avoid taking about this day.

Are you serious? You think it’s boomers that get offended by micro-agressions? I think not.

What the…

Oh.

1 Like

You’re weird, but that’s ok. Nothing gives more satisfaction than beating a good long hard game.

Elden Ring made me gamer rage like I was 16 again… Turns out my old lady heart doesn’t like that. In December my friends convinced me to play FF, I binged that whole story, amazing.

Also another great game that does not get enough rave reviews is Maneater, it’s shark week, and you are the shark, fun times for the whole family, and you can take down helicopters with your shark in the latest expansion.

Taking that break was so much fun for me!

3 Likes

I’ll cook for you anytime dear. :white_heart:
I’ll cook for the whole forums.

:eyes:

:unamused: