Happy International Women's Day!

For some reason, this makes me think of the Tleilaxu Axlotl tanks from Dune. Maybe calling it a “contraption”.

We are better off being able to name our parts what we want.

Compared to what?

What ‘always’ commercials make it seem like.

“Be careful, lest you suffer vertigo from the dizzying heights of the moral ground.”

2 Likes

Why specifically something negative?

Would you choose a Person, Place or Thing?

Well if I were a male, I’d totally name my male only organ something silly like. Bob.
But since my female only organ is demonic… I probably wouldnt be able to pronounce it’s name.

2 Likes

Hahahaha.

Ty ty for the laugh.

I didn’t read all the comments but I did already see ppl arguing sigh

I do not really like days like today. When some rando you never talk to texts it to you, its like, yeah ok.

Definitely agree with you. Every month when my partner turns into an inactive loaf of pain. I am little more appreciative of her sacrifice just to be able to bring life into the world.

Men got off easy compared to women. They either have to put up with the discomforts of child labor or the discomforts of not being with child.

1 Like

I can’t even really make a betle geuse (beetlejuice) joke here…

1 Like

Lmao. I hope you find comfort and relief soon.

2 Likes

I’m still sad I didn’t get a “MY IDENTITY ISN"T A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT” response like I expected from my OP.

Yeah i figured you’d feel that way.

Not even remotely true. Yes, we don’t have to deal with cramps, but our bodies fall apart in worse ways a lot faster. These are just facts.

Because it’s been negative to us, and it belongs to us and we can call it what we like.

1 Like

zero sense of humor

1 Like

I’m fully represented by my parts. Not sure what that means, but I am going with it.

1 Like

I think you should be kinder to yourself. Same goes for OP.

I’ll name mine the Maw.

2 Likes