Happy International Women's Day!

Not everything is about you. 50 some odd percent of the population after all.

Hey I’m not the one who called a female organ demonic.

1 Like

That’s because you are fortunate not to suffer for it. Lots of women do, not just OP. We also aren’t defined by our reproductive system and many of us end up without it after a certain age.

6 Likes

Demons can be nice. See Illidan or DHs. They’re sort of nice… sometimes, when they want to be.

1 Like

Sure lets just take a body part with a huge stigma surrounding it and insult it. People have congenital kidney and liver issues. are those worthless demonic organs?

2 Likes

I almost got permission to get it removed. My own Gyno, a woman approved of it, but the council who never met me, disapproved, 35 is too young. Been suffering from the thing since it activated at 14. Had it ‘microwaved’ instead, which /should/ stop the suffering… after this 6 weeks of healing thing is over.

2 Likes

It’s not the body part that has the stigma. It’s the person carrying it.

Around 11% of women suffer from endometriosis and about 1 in 5 suffer from menorrhagia. Most women suffer some sort of pre-menstrual or post menstrual pain.

We are allowed to discuss in a joking manor our own parts and what we think of them without someone trying to control that.

9 Likes

They were gonna remove mine after having stage IV endo but then were able to salvage it. But if it continues to affect other organs, they want it removed.

2 Likes

Yes

If they have illness, the organs are obviously possessed by demons.

1 Like

Very 1st world western opinion.

and thats why you get mad when people are offended by these “jokes”.

No it’s not a first world opinion. Not sure how you’d arrive at that. When it’s the woman that gets targeted, not the part. We aren’t our parts.

I have not been offended once. You are the one offended by the uterus being called a contraption made by demons.

3 Likes

I don’t want to ruin the mood but… Why is there an international day for everything? I mean… I didn’t choose to be a woman and it’s just a 50/50 decided by randomness.

5 Likes

Good question.
But you’re a bit early, International Ask a Question Day is the 14th. (I’m not even joking)

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say 50/50, more 60/40 since the Y chromosome pool is shrinking and we all start out XX anyways till the Y chromosome related stuff activates in the womb.

Incoming: NEEEERD! Memes…

Incase you were wondering, this is the weird reason men have nipples.

3 Likes

Probably has to do with the fact that women in other countries aren’t allowed to handle food, worship, or even sleep in their homes when they’re menstruating. You know. The thing the organ does regularly. mental illness and depression in women was thought to be because womb issues. The organ specifically is absolutely stigmatized.

That’s because of the woman, not the organ. Women are discriminated against that don’t have their reproductive system anymore too, or never had one.

2 Likes

International Women’s Day? What about National Women? Do they not count?

1 Like

Oh deer god. Don’t even go there.

Silence the troll and move on.

1 Like

I don’t think women will be better off if everyone is constantly disparaging a body part only we have.

How is reality bait?