Happy International Women's Day!

Can I be your maw-walker?
:wink:
:point_right::point_right:

2 Likes

But But But No one escapes… the Maw!

That and you have to deal with the stigma of all the “Maw Walkers” roaming around.

1 Like

I am kinder to myself. I am not my body parts. And I’d like for you to stop reducing me to that.

3 Likes

Definitely lol.

1 Like

Insert that one Family guy joke about Michael Jackson

We don’t chose the body we’re born in but its still our bodies. Hating your body is still self hatred. I hope you realize that one day and make peace with it.

Why do you think I’m “reducing” you to your body parts exactly?

If this thread is going to spiral out of control it needs to happen a bit faster, servers are up in 20 minutes.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m allowed to hate my body part. That is my choice and I’m allowed autonomy. You are not being the progressive 5head you think you are.

All you’ve mentioned here is about mine and OP’s parts.

2 Likes

I’m out. This stuff doesn’t get me worked up. Ppl are trolling or maybe they’re serious. I didn’t read every comment, nor do I care to.

Sometimes ppl see their ignorance and change for the better.

Oh well.

Sydda’s hunger for attention shadows a pandaran’s thirst for a good brew. No matter how much you feed it, it will continue to bite.

1 Like

You are right grandmas do.

Or far better customizations. Please Blizz!

1 Like

First of all it was clearly a joke, second of all…your description of a uterus makes you sound like you’re from some sort of a messed up cult…

and let’s be honest it ain’t all that pretty down there as you describe it xD

well i feel bad for you.

you could have just accused me of being a man or put me ignore. I’m responding to you and blood elves replies. Whats the issue?

Don’t cry for me. I’ll be fine.

Can you stop? You’re derailing the thread with your nonsense. It’s not funny either.

It already has lol. Laugh at the few headcases in here, mute the thread, and enjoy your day. :slightly_smiling_face:

can you like, stop. we’re supposed to be cjing in peace about how much it like, so major sucks being a like gorl.

1 Like

“We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.”-Optimus Prime.

3 Likes

Hello there. Not my main, not even close but this is my fav toon.