Happy International Women's Day!

yea i think the tone of your voice when reading that was polar opposite than mine as i wrote it. if you been around since vanilla you would get the inside joke. my guild is like 75% women and 25% men

I have endometriosis, so I can back that description. Definitely a contraption made by demons.

5 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

That
 doesn’t seem healthy. Have you seen your local apothecary?

1 Like

Relax

4 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

:cowboy_hat_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:blonde_man: :man: :man: :bearded_person: :man_red_haired:

Iunno, the lazy animation of those things still irks me

That’s not laziness, it’s a stylistic choice.

6 Likes

It’s not lazy lol, that’s just the artstyle. I really love it

2 Likes

Was about to say that, yea. It’s a style thing, not everyone is into it but it’s not done out of laziness.

potayto potahto

It’s freakin potayto. No one says potahto.

5 Likes

I agree. I wouldnt go so far as to call it a sacred temple. But it’s a normal body part that has a stigma attached to it. I really hate to see people on ~international women’s day~ calling it a worthless demonic waste of space. Not like we chose to be born with it. peace and love.

1 Like

Spoken like someone who doesn’t have any empathy for women and hasn’t dealt with all of the issues the uterus can cause— including cancer. I’ve lost family members because of it. I’ve been in hospitals my whole life because of mine. Keep up the insensitivity, though! :+1:

9 Likes

Well mine is fine and I have no negative feelings about it and I’m glad Im a woman.

Hey, don’t put words in my mouth
 whatever. I never called it worthless nor a waste of space. Not out loud anyway.

3 Likes

Thank you for your contribution to international woman’s day.

Thank you for only bringing negativity in it.

My post is merely stating being a woman isn’t just rose flowers and tea parties.

4 Likes