Handling It: Taut Tethercoil (Lego Axe Quest) Not dropping item

we’re going to get nothing, maybe a mention on the hotfix blurb but doubt anything else

1 Like

you are new with this blizzard then? or maybe you took a break. The blizzard you knew back in vanilla BC and Wotlk is gone… This is acti-microsfot-blizz they do not see you as players they see us as payers…

dont dont give a flying F. They are going to get their weekend even if they screw up the fun of other people. the old blizz would get the coffee pot going and find why the damn thing aint working right and move heaven and earth. I know I saw several times in my life as a player of this game how someimtes devs would spend extra time to get things done to keep the players happy SPECIALLY when it was their screwing up something by accident.

bet ya if this leggo was in the store and cost money they would be fixing this ASAP

3 Likes

Pretty exciting to get the item…then bam, they spit in your face right away.

“Sorry, it’s the weekend, MS won’t pay us for overtime anymore.”

Thanks MS :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Just checked it’s will not work.

1 Like

Guess 1 of those 1900 people yall fired could have fixed the problem.

3 Likes

Came to say the same thing. Boost the signal!

1 Like

Came here to check and I’ll add to the thread! Finished every quest in the chain, and now stuck at 13/50 since yesterday afternoon. Just a bummer.

1 Like

Damn you think we are pissed have you seen the EU forums… they make my toxicity look like a summer breeze… XD

Kinda hilarious that EU has had a couple replies but not NA.

For the people saying “relax” … that’s fine, I get it … but many of us have suffered the bad RNG long enough to finally get the damn thing only to find out we can’t actually complete the steps to actually you know … get it.

My GM reply was cordial, sympathetic even … but 30 hours later it definitely hasn’t been fixed, and with it being the weekend I wouldn’t expect a fix until Tuesday so you know, we’ll just go pound some sand.

4 Likes

Yeah this is a real bad situation and a bad time for it to be happening. The fact we are getting blue posts from US reps is a little concerning.

1 Like

Wow, that could be so true.

Hey at least they could hotfix a bugged mob in everbloom tho

2 Likes

yeah i was hoping they would have this fixed by now, for all of us who finally got the legendary to drop, I managed to get 25/50 before the hotfix the other day that broke the quest. Its almost pointless to get the damn thing at this point the season is pretty much dead now, by the time they fix this it probably be replaced by a heroic weapon from a key.

2 Likes

Wanna bet the hotfix to reduce the cost of the achievement broke the quest

And they wonder why their player base is shrinking…

1 Like

I just got a drop at the end of the superbloom. Perhaps it’s been fixed?

It’s not the superbloom its the part You need to kill rares. You use an item that sliws You 50%and after You kill it You get one por three ítems. You need to get 50. Yet the item is bugged and won’t stop channeling Even after the rare are dead making it impossible to complete it.

Yes, I understand that. The boss of the superbloom can be channeled on and I received 1 taut tethercoil from the boss.

Confirmed: I’m getting them from rares in the frenzy as well. Looks like we’re back in business!

Thanks, Aero! I just tested and it works now! Crisis averted, people! This is not a drill!