Halondrus nerf when?

if you do it too often you get stuck with an hour long cd where no one can be kicked.

for 239? it should be honestly… Antoros gives higher ilvl…

That’s unfortunate. :man_shrugging:

LFR
Gives
Lower
Ilvl
Than
World Bosses…
Which are easier by any metric…

1 Like

yeah but hitting the button to auto join the WBs at their location is so much more difficult, obviously. :smirk_cat:

I think the issue really is there is, and unless Blizz does something to change it always will be a fairly substantial group of people who que for LFR with the intention of everyone else carrying them across the finish line and will not make any serious attempt to contribute to the group. There also exists a group of players that believe that any attempt to get the group to play better either by explaining mechanics or kicking people who refuse to do the boss properly are elitists and the problem themselves, making it very difficult to actually get the first group kicked because people from both of these group will vote no.

You end up with a situation where a number of your group might as well not be there at all. They aren’t going to change this about themselves but there is also a pretty decent chance that you will not be able to change it either by kicking them. You actually might get kicked yourself for being an elitist. If you do manage to get rid of them, these is still a decent chance everyone you replace will be just as much of an issue.

1 Like

I’m honestly all in favor of booting people who are unprepared for the content they are applying to. Like if you jump into LFR with no sockets and no enchants and you don’t know how to open your talents page and pick a build with even a modicum of synergy… buh bye.

But also. That person wouldn’t be applying to this iteration of LFR. It’s literally pointless. World content gives higher ilvl faster and easier.
LFR should be faceroll. Nerf the heck out of boss damage and leave the mechanics. It should be training mode.

Stop punishing your customers…

1 Like

For 239 gear I agree that it should be a walk in the park

you get much better gear from killing rares in ZM. it’s supposed to be a tourist mode where you can see the story. they’ve made the rewards almost worthless plus giggaboosted the difficulty. what are they hoping to accomplish? people who want to do a quick lfr to check out the story aren’t gonna pug normal instead. they’re gonna unsub.

Fun fact: you can get dced from the knockback on this boss and end up causing that attempt to fail because you’re locked out of the next room :smiley:

Y’feel it a little after he eats like the 7-10th ish orb

friend LFR isnt a good reason to nerf a boss. Halondrus is a very mechanically intensive fight and for good reason he drops tier loot. i suggest knocking keys out and getting into a guild and doing raids with them in a organized instance. LFR is always crappy and everyone goes in tries to AFK and get free loot because they dont want to put in the effort.

they can nerf lfr without touching higher difficulties. nazgrim and desolate host being prime examples.

or we can stop accepting LFR to be AFK. time to start paying attention to the boss.

1 Like

it’s a “tourist” mode and has nothing a all to do with raiding past it. it’s to see the story in game. it existing shouldn’t be triggering to people at all, but here we are. the fact it drops loot worse than ZM loot is GOOD. but they should kneecap the difficulty as well. as it sits it fails in its intended purpose.

1 Like

lol no its not. its a raid for those who either arent in a guild or those who dont have the time commitment to join a guild. thats why people hate LFR raiding because you try to take it as “tourist” mode. take it as a raid do mechanics = loot. so if anything slightly bump the ilvl and nerf the idiots trying to AFK in it. every lfr groups has a least 3-4 people who die 10 s in

“Our intent is for Raid Finder to allow players to experience our raid content, see the conclusion of major storylines, and witness the epic environments that our artists create without needing to commit to an organized raid group,” Hazzikostas wrote. “We’d like to focus on that purity of purpose, and minimize the elements that have made guild raiders feel like they needed to do Raid Finder each week as part of their core progression.”

3 Likes

doesnt mean make so easy you can afk bud.

Unfortunately, I do not think the wipes that come from people AFKing they consider their problem. It’s the people carrying them’s problem.

do you know what happened around this time? they like doubled the loot from lfr and the “raids” themselves weren’t hard. don’t try to tell me they didn’t do exactly what they did do.

1 Like