Halondrus nerf when?

Sounds good to me. You should hate playing LFR and only choose to do it as an option of absolute beyond a shadow of a doubt last resort.

1 Like

Debby, remember that for the “git gud” crowd average players are below average. And trying to explain the fallacy to them is useless. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sulakin, you write a good enough English, but it’s not “teh”. It’s “the”.

2 Likes

LOL–yeah , I cant type for nuts . I use two fingers and for some reason when i type THE I always hit the e key before H --even with words like they --often come out as tehy – :slight_smile: I am almost 60 years old and typing has never been my thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for understanding I was not being snarky or so. :slightly_smiling_face:
I myself tend to mess everything when I write and that’s the reason my posts have so many edits.

Doesn’t help that some people in LFR queue in as healers but don’t actually do healing. Trying to 2 heal that boss cause the druid boomkin decided they really just wanted a short queue in LFR makes it real rough.

2 Likes

The only thing I agree with in the op is the trash. It’s better to just death run it and res after because the amount of time it takes to clear it is terrible.

Imagine Anduin on LFR… People are gonna have 50 stacks of determination. 25 clueless people dealing with blasfemy… Just Wow.

2 Likes

I like LFR specifically because of the hilarity that ensues. It’s a pathway to organized content in the most unorganized and literally random way possible. Experiences are subject to vary thanks to the RNG nature of what kind of players you get in your random groups. It is generally easy but these kinds of players provide a layer of “difficulty” that is engaging and entertaining for me.

I love trying to herd cats. :upside_down_face:

What’s not ready about it?

I hopped in Raid Finder on an alt, they were on Halondrus. People just can’t help themselves from standing in crap. That is the mechanic. What’s the point of a mechanic if it has no penalty for not doing it properly.

We killed him at 5 stacks of determination – people finally had enough health to stand in crap and still live. Could have done it the first pull.

It’s still the first week of raid finder – people will learn the mechanics and figure out how to make it go smoother.

I remember running N’zoth on raid finder…hah.

No matter how many times Blizz tries, people generally in LFR won’t work together constantly or be tempted to move to normal difficulty if they make LFR a pita in the first place for the uninitiated. They’ll just quit.

Lol overtuned? No just communicate and form a coherent strategy instead of bum rushing like a bunch of savages. Why can’t people mechanic?

Halondrus Mythic seems to be a wall for Echo and Liquid (best 2 guilds) will be interesting to see if other difficulties get a balance pass.

I’ve been groups where initiating a vote to pick for “performance” has actually gotten people kicked. Oh great we are keeping someone who contributed nothing AND kicked our like 3rd best player. Might as well leave myself then.

I generally watch a video but I’m not expecting anyone else to until we at least see it. It’s funny that people place videos so highly because in my experience even if the entire groups watches the video it is still very likely you will wipe to simple things.

Why? Because people aren’t aware of the overlaps and other things happening all at once. So calm down with thinking people who don’t watch the video are wasting your time, if you watched then provide some insight and help people learn.

I had fun wiping on N Rygalon yesterday because even though we wiped 5-6 times we learned something every pull and then killed it. If you want a like minded group make it yourself, LFR is a queued system so you can’t walk in there and expect much.

2 Likes

Ahhh, memories of Durumu in MoP. Sounds like a similar boss to that.

Honestly even in FF if enough people AFK, you can struggle. There may be some overtuning involved, but at the same time there’s also a player mentality problem that isn’t as easy to fix.

I’ve already seen people in LFR leave in droves. By the time we get to the last boss, the whole raid group has been completely replaced or recycled.

People don’t enjoy spending lots of time on trash. For the record, I enjoy the Halondrus fight but I think it’s overtuned at least right now where people don’t have double legendaries or 4 set

That’s what the vote kick feature is for

I’m surprised they didn’t make LFR automatically change/lock spec like PvP does

So your assumption is casuals can’t handle any amount of difficulty and should be able to down bosses with half the raid asleep?

1 Like