Halondrus Graphical Glitch - Invisible planet crackers

Just responding here that it’s still occurring. Laser lines and balls are dissappearing

Yep, we are struggling to progress on Halodrus because of this bug.

Same here. The worst part of it is that it’s been several days and one maintenance already, and no fix.

No change still :face_holding_back_tears:

Same here.

One
More
Same

Same here. Would be great to at least get an acknowledgement from a blue on this issue.

1 Like

Same, trying to get our first kill. 1% wipe hurt

1 Like

If something like this happened in the race to world first it would be fixed in 24 hours. But there’s no public spotlight on the game right now, it’s just the regular player that is affected; so nothing gets done.

Regular players that make up the majority of the revenue, casual raiders trying to get CE in an already scuffed tier, quickly running out of time.

1 Like

Please fix this. We are wasting an entire night of raid because we cannot see mechanics. It’s very frustrating that this has been an ongoing issue for several days.

3 Likes

bump for visibility

1 Like

haha…good thing they haven’t left a massive bug halting progression on a completely scuffed tier they are rushing us all through…eh guys? eh?

I actually pay monthly for this garbage…

2 Likes

Trying to say we’re having this bug when the hunter gets the autoattack bug and pulls when we’re trying to rez lol.

Killed it next pull though. Looking up slightly helped a lot.

Yeah still taking massive L glitches on this boss

unacceptable that such a major glitch went past a maintenance window without so much as an acknowledgement

2 Likes

We paid money for this game

Same issue here – looks like our team is far from alone. At least an acknowledgement of this would be nice as it is is completely halting our prog.

I’ve also witnessed some textures just outright disappearing throughout the fight. Under Halondrus, the wall leading into the third room…

At least my raid group managed to re-clear Halondrus after the fourth wipe caused by the phase 3 bug. :unamused:

Ours too :frowning:

It’s season 3 of the new critically acclaimed expansion Silithid Warriors. There are bugs everywhere but what are we going to do about it? You work your way through two expansions worth of bugs trying to kill a boss that was working completely fine until you hotfixed 1300 things on a friday night expecting it to go fine.

Now you’re looking through those THIRTEEN HUNDRED HOTFIXES going where did we go wrong? what did we do? how can we solve this? and go I know, lets SAY NOTHING TO NO ONE, PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED, then when it is finally fixed, lets NOT POST ABOUT IT IN THE HOTFIXES. Better yet, when people are like “I OnLy RaId aNd ThiS waSTeD my MONey”, we say SCREW YOU AND SUCK OUR POTATO.

Tl:Dr HA HA FOR BEING ON HALONDRUS HA HA HA H AH HA AH AH AH AH AH BLIZZ DOESNT CARE GHAJHAJHAJDSGHJLASGJASLFGJASL J WREAWAW

1 Like