Halondrus Graphical Glitch - Invisible planet crackers

We have the same issue and had to give up Halo today.

3 Likes

Same issue for us 13 June

3 Likes

My team is having the same issue on heroic difficulty. Started to be like this on Friday.

Had it happen sunday night and it complicated things just a little too much heh.
June 13th 2022

Saw it on Saturday. It was affecting everyone in the raid, so definitely on the game’s end. He’s killable in heroic (I’ve heard mythic is next to impossible because the bombs are affected as well), especially since they usually appear once you’re right next to them, but the entire last phase is just riddled with graphical errors. The floor, walls, basically every environment object aside from the motes would flicker/disappear.

Some people in our raid noticed it looked like an additional beam had been added (I wasn’t counting, couldn’t see them and do the fight all at once usually), possibly to prevent ranged dps from standing outside and trivializing the mech. If this is true, that might be what broke the fight assets.

Same issue last night. Impossible to clear with half the raid dying to invisible beams.

Tossing my complaint on here as well - we were primed for our first kill on Heroic after some weeks gearing out guildies, and it was horribly depressing to go three attempts and on each one die in P3 because people couldn’t see the overheads, had to pan to see them and missed things on the ground, or ground was missing (How??). Fairly new glitch for us, first time seeing it last night (6/12, Malyos/Icecrown).

Would love to see this fixed sooner and not later, especially with many of us finally ready to dive in and get our AoTC.

Planet cracker was completely invisible for me on P3, made it P3 in multiple pulls yet was bugged each time

2 Likes

All graphical elements on Halondrus are completely broken. Not rendering and being completely invisible.

Literally wasting our limited time with this bug that DID NOT EXIST EARLIER IN THE WEEK.

1 Like

Full graphical errors. Cannot see bombs etc. Pieces of the room blink. Mainly in P3.

1 Like

P3 Prog group here. Impossible boss to prog on with the graphical issues as they are. Can’t see bombs, can’t see beams. Mainly having issues in P3 but also some issues on transition walks.

1 Like

Same issue here, can’t see anything until it’s right on top of me and the group I was with saw the same thing. We even stopped attacking just to observe on a pull. No panics, just watching, and the bug persists.

Same issue. Sadly after being at 12% before tonight this just made us wipe over and over. Very frustrating was not hotfixed right away.

Still no news about it. New cd is coming with this bug?

2 Likes

It is annoying that this bug has not even been acknowledged yet

1 Like

Can confirm this is still happening, if you play with your camera pointed at the sky you can see them, but if you try top down, there is a GIGANTIC HOLE in the middle of the room around Halondrus.

Any word on this yet tonight?

1 Like

Considering it’s still happening as of 7 hours ago, which is post-maintenance, I presume they still don’t care to fix their spaghetti code.

This same issue was affecting the banshee adds on the Death Metal Knight fight in the Darkmoon Faire last week. Couldn’t see the banshees unless you moved your camera all over the place. Thought it was a gimmick of the fight, but it’s the same issue as in our Heroic raid tonight.

1 Like

still currently happening on heroic jsut the laser beams gltiching