Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution Bugged?

Still bugged for me too… Just went to check Archivist Fane and only repeatable for inquisitor stone is available.

4 Likes

Just passing by to confirm that it’s still bugged. I’m Venthyr and still can’t pick up the quest from Archivist Fane.

1 Like

Yep still bugged that blue post is a liar

4 Likes

I am still having issue. Archivist Fane not giving quest.

2 Likes

Same issue here as well. You posted that you fixed it Blizz, so fix it.

1 Like

My Quest is bugged too. I also chose Venthyr. This is the last quest I need for Loremaster. FeelsBadMan. I hope there’s a fix soon.

same issue… needs to be fixed asap

I cannot recieve any of the questline quests from Archivist Fane, only 3 repeatable quests.

Same issue as everyone here. I can only pick up the three repeatable quests from Archivist Fane. Everything went smoothly up until then. I am Venthyr covenant.

1 Like

Same here, also Venthyr and still unable to pick up the quest. weird thing is my guildmate I was questing with got the quest no problem.

I had this bug (Venthyr), but seems to be fixed (for me anyhow). I was able to pick up the quest from Fane, and still have the Medallion Quest as well.

Still having the same issue.

Same - still experiencing the issue as of 28 Nov.

Still having issue on Nove 28.

If you check the ‘known issues’ post they flag this as fixed and it isn’t. Also if it helps at all, when I check the WoWhead quest completion tracker, this quest doesn’t even exist in the database, it’s not being shown as completed nor incomplete. Additionally, I could keep going with the questline and finished it, but still missing this halls of atonement quest wont let me get the achievement.

2 Likes

Like most people here - I am trying to complete this achievement and all the quests in Revendreth, but I am unable to find any more quests to complete “The Final Atonement”.

I am Venthyr and see that this is a known bug, but was shown to be fixed on 11/28 via this post. However, I am still unable to get the quest from Archivist Fane for Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution. I only see 2 repeatable quests.

3 Likes

Yeah, it looks like this may be fixed for new players joining Venthyr, but we still need a solution for people that have already experienced the bug!

4 Likes

just did my daily check, still not fixed. have a ticket open about it but its showing an estimate of 11 days for a response.

Even after the latest hotfix I still cannot complete Sojourner of Ravendreth. It appears that I have already completed the “Halls of Attonement: Your Absolution” quest: /script says it is complete, and a friend that had the quest could not share it with me because it said I had already completed it. No quest shows up on the quest giver, not sure what else to do, stills seems to be bugged for me.

I am also unable to see the quest and have been checking daily since the 25th.