Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution Bugged?

The final quest for the achievement that should be given by Archivist Fane has not given me the option. It is the last quest you need that you do inside Halls of Atonement, killing Lord Chamberlain to finish the last side questline, . Blizzard please take a look at this.

37 Likes

I am also having this problem. On wowhead it was suggested that membership in the Venthyr is somehow responsible, as Venthyr gives another quest ending in the Halls of Atonement, and maybe they’re bugging each other out.

1 Like

My covenant is Venthyr so I should be able to get this.

1 Like

Yup. Archivist Fane doesn’t give this quest if you already have the venthyr medallion quest. Tried finishing that one and going back to him, still can’t get it.

1 Like

Also bugged for me , cant pick up this whichs walls me out tof the alchemy stuff.
im also venth cov

1 Like

Venthyr covenant here, same for me!

Same, the quest just isn’t there for me.

it sounds like if you are apart of the venthyr covenant you cannot complete this quest.

Also am unable to pick this quest up.

I am also unable to pick up this quest to complete the achievement and further my alchemy.

posting to confirm I am also unable to pick up the quest, also am venthyr. seems that is the common factor in this.

1 Like

Bump, I am also Venthyr. Cannot pick up the quest. This is frustrating.

Also can’t get the quest as Venthyr, but I haven’t tried to have someone with the quest share it with me. It is supposed to be shareable according to wowhead.

It is frustrating that a bug like this could slip through testing.

No one thought to check if venthyr could do mandatory quests in their own zone?

i have tried it, says “not eligible”

I am also Venthyr and having this issue. Spent hours trying to figure it out, even completing some of the Inquisitor stuff, but the quest for the halls of Atonement does not populate. I am wondering if our version, “Halls of Atonement: Medallion of Pride” should have counted and for some reason it simply does not. This is very frustrating as I was trying to be the first Loremaster in my guild. Lol.

I also cannot receive the quest and have completed Medallion of Pride. Please flag me as completing the quest so I can get the Loremaster achieve.

Venthyr here. Been researching this single issue for days now considering the fact that I wanted to complete the “optional” questlines ASAP, but I simply cannot. Submitted a ticket to Blizzard and their same old message came through - “Game masters cannot grant achievement progress.”

Seems like this, as a bug, has been submitted many times. Hoping for a fix come Tuesday, at least.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as Venthyr was super confused on what quests I missed.

I am also in this predicament. I have done absolutely everything I can think of. Cleared all content in Revendreth, did one of Fane’s repeatables, I even switched back and forth Warmode. The quest just won’t trigger.