Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution Bugged?

from what I can tell, the issue is with the venthyr quest with the same objective flagging BOTH quests as complete, however only this one counts towards the achievement

Still not working for me despite the alleged fix.

1 Like

for everyone who its still not working for, plz file a bug report (even if you filed one before the hotfix, they are asking for as many bug reports as they can get from people who are still affected)

1 Like

This is still broken. Completed the preceding quest and the next one won’t pop. Can’t complete the Soujourner of Revendreth achievement while this is bugged.

Broken for me as well; joined Venthyr.
Completed the Medallion of Sin quest offered by Prince Renethal and now the quest for Halls won’t show up when going to Archivist Fane.

1 Like

Bumping for visibility, still isn’t fixed. I am Venthry, I have done the quest medallion of pride. I am even Honored with The Awoved and still Archivist Fane does not issue this quest for me.

My experience with this bug:
It’s on my “Raeyzej” character on Kel-Thuzad.
It’s a Ret Paladin which is in the Venthyr Covenant at Renown 3.
I’ve unlocked the Avowed Reputation through quests.
The Accuser is in my Sanctum, not at the Halls of Atonement downstairs.
Archivist Fane doesn’t offer any quests, but does offer the Sinstone repeatables.
I have no way to continue the sidestory for The Final Atonement, which is making loremaster impossible. PLEASE BLIZZ FIX THIS!

7 Likes

Quest is finally fixed. I was able to pick up the quest and complete it and receive the achievement.

can confirm, I was also finally able to accept the quest today.

Archivist Fane did have the quest. Fixed today. THANK YOU BLIZZ!

I was able to get the quest, and successfully ran the dungeon. I got the dungeon achievement and the cloak reward from completing the quest, but the storyline achievement for The Final Atonement has not triggered as complete.

Still bugged for me, what did you guys do to get the quest?
lamspread#1388

I have my Loremaster achieve!

I went back to Archivist Fane where he was before, no change there, but he now offered me the Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution quest. Before this point, I had completed the entire chain, so perhaps double check each quest on Wowhead to ensure they’re all done Tinydam?
You can use the following macro to see if you’ve done each quest:

/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(XXXX))

Just replace the XXXX with the number from the URL of the quest on Wowhead.
It’ll print “true” if you’ve done it, and “false” if you haven’t.

Yay for achievement points! :heart:

The quest was available for me today on Mal’Ganis. If you are still missing this quest, I’d suggest a quick look to see if Fane has it for you today!