Hallows End queue broken for DPS

Average Wait Time: 3 Minutes.
Time in Queue: 45 minutes.

I thought I would have a chance at the mount this year because I have more capped characters than ever, but not at this rate, I wont even be able to do Hallows End on half of them.

83 Likes

i’m seeing the same thing, que started at 5 minutes, i’ve been waiting for over 30 now (but the average wait time has gone up to 11 minutes)

1 Like

Drop queue and try again - not saying that is a great solution and Blizzard shouldn’t fix whatever is causing the issue - but I’ve ran multiple dps characters through the event already and not waited more than a couple of minutes.

6 Likes

They need to make holiday bosses queueable with all DPS groups like the dungeon at the end of Exiles Reach, because this is ridiculous.

30 Likes

I just got in as balance in under 5 minutes?

3 Likes

Do you even need a healer or tank for the holiday bosses? On my healers, I mostly just dps because people take so little damage (as it should be tbh, holiday boss).

I support the idea of full DPS groups.

3 Likes

Yea it’s bad. I had something of the same thing happen. Add it to the list.

1 Like

He was taking chunks out of people, tanks were getting hit especially hard from what I’ve seen so far doing it a few times.
Honestly it probably needs a bit of a damage nerf, my 26 Blood DK got gib’d thanks to his minimal kit.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting an hour after having switched from alliance to horde hoping I’d have better luck after waiting for forever and not getting in on that side either. Haven’t been able to play in a week, came back to changes and now can’t do the 1 thing I really want to do. This is so annoying…

2 Likes

Having the same issues with DPS queue, and to add icing on the cake, you get to wait a long time after someone declines even though you’re “returned to the front of the queue”. Ugh.

6 Likes

I am guessing theres a reason behind the “only DPS” for that little scenario in exhiles reach. Maybe a test.

And it sounds like the whole thing may be borked for the headless horseman scenario, not just the queue.

1 Like

I was just able to get in on a tank and healer… but dps… yeah that queue is gonna suck.

I do wonder if Chromie has messed up the ques. Like is it that if you quested in Legion you can only que up for the HH with people who quest in Legion. Has that caused these awful que times?

5 Likes

The alt that was in queue for an hour was a hunter I just leveled through Chromie time, but it was 50 already and had already left it.

That being said, I had a relatively short queue on my Rogue main that has never touched Chromie time.

update: left the que after ~40 minutes and rejoined, spent another ~30 minutes and still nothing. (meanwhile a friend of mine ran it 3 times on 3 different characters in the span of 15 minutes)

6 Likes

You’re a Death Knight, go blood.

4 Likes

The reason is simple : no one has an active specialization, hence there’s no such thing as tanks or healers at that point.

3 Likes

The post was literally 1 sentence, can you not comprehend what I’m complaining about? This is about my alts that can only queue as DPS.

Okay but why make it like a dungeon and not like invasions where you just queued and spec didn’t matter?

1 Like

Because that’s what most players will encounter through the group finder while leveling which is what it’s a tutorial of.

1 Like