Headless Horseman dps que is broken

Please fix.

I ran it literally just now on my Alliance lv 50 warlock and got in after waiting 9 1/2 minutes - seems to be working fine as it’s still early in the morning on West coast.

But here’s a thread you can continue with the people having the same issue as you.

just find a tank to spam for all ur alts. I’m sure the Zod Legion would be happy to if you joined us :slight_smile:

the HH mount really hasn’t aged that well.

2 Likes

I think you should be more specific

1 Like

Are you in Chromie Time when you que up?

How many toons having issue with this are 50 and how many are still leveling?

can you toggle chromie time? all these AU’s and time travel are what’s confusing. we need a few more Dalaran’s.

1 Like

I ask cause if they are in CT they are probably only being grouped with others who are as well.

I’ve been in que 4 minutes on level 50s.

1 Like

My level 50 was in there over an hour and still did not get a spot. No chromie time. Then again I had another level 50 dps get it within a few minutes before that. It is really weird and now it is happening to all my dps.

An hour? Ouch. I wonder what the problem is then. I haven’t been on today but yesterday the que was popping sooner than the average wait for me.

Had several level 50 dps toons have the queue pop in less than 3 minutes, but today I’ve had a dps waiting for around an hour.

My tanks and healers got in under 5 mins each…more like 1 min. My two DPS took about 35 to 40 mins each even though average wait time was like 10 mins…

It was so long that I wont que on the DPS again… leave that to the dedicated DPS players.

I was stuck in the queue for over an hour on my rogue and gave up. Logged in this morning and managed to get it to pop in about fifteen minutes which is still ridiculous for a holiday boss but more reasonable. I wonder what the deal is because some of my DPS toons just instantly get in and others like my lock and rogue get stuck in it forever.

I experienced 2 of my dps toons being in que for 20+ minutes.

I sat in a 30 minute queue as a dps then got in in 11 seconds as a healer. Don’t know if it’s just the amount of dps or if something is actually borked.

Yesterday i was able to run many times on my 50 to get the ring. On my lowbie i waited 15 minutes before just switching to tank

I honestly think there is something broken, some of my 50’s will sit in que forever and never get in, I’ll hop over to another lvl 50 and get in in less than 3 minutes. It makes no sense seeing as if that character was in que for say 50 minutes there should have been a LOT of people behind me in que which should have made the next characters que longer too.

3 Likes

Make friends with a tank and a healer.
You’ll never wait in a queue again.

become a tank or healer, even better.