HALF A PERCENT of players doing 10+ keys

Source?

Microsoft isn’t making decisions for Blizzard regarding any of their properties, much less World of Warcraft specifically.

S1 is always hard tuning is basically non existant and gear is bad

…xpac barely launched. New pillar of things to do. Mythics are harder. Not sure why it’s surprising that only some people are at that point lol.

10s are the new 20s, no? Doesn’t seem wild to me that people aren’t there yet. Shrug.

You are correct, a 10 in DF is a 0 in TWW, and a 10 in TWW is a 20 from DF

1 Like

Well…the devs literally just deleted the difficulty from +0 to +10 from DF… meaning when you sign up for a +0 rn in TWW you are signing up basically for a +10 from last season. Remind me, but did people take veteran track peoples into +10 last season? I know my groups didnt

1 Like

More people play at the start of a season than the end of a season because they quit over time and do not come back until another tier comes out or another expansion.

Its lazy programming because we have more forms of content then we ever have had in WoW’s history?

Its lazy because…we have more? And they constantly do more?

3 Likes

And quiet honestly, they don’t care if they do.

S4 was the easiest season to get into but it was easily one of the hardest M+ seasons at the top end.

It’s early yet. Things will be balanced, especially around the anniversary event. We’ll likely see a pretty big jump in power from tuning and available gear in the next patch.

I think the main thing for me is that the affixes finally feel good.

Not fun though when DPS dont run after the orbs and the boss one shots everyone.

Then you get a “Tank???” callout.

Or if you do eat orbs you also get the same callout, because now dps are pumping meters standing in the way getting hit.

The peak of this week was someone harassing because they died to morbid fixation one shot and cursed at tank. Magically it was a Ragnaros realm player.

Never understood their logic.

I guess you want to farm 9+s to do 10s…?

Stupid.

lmao.

1 Like

There are definitely problems with the community and culture of the game. But I’m having fun with the season’s mechanics.

It’s lazy because it is the same content 13 times with a scaling database.

lol…

This is me… have never even done a Mythic 0 when it was current.

As opposed to in old WoW, it was lazy because there was no content at all?

Just crabs in the bucket / envy. They can’t stand someone having something they don’t, or having “substandard gear” - but also don’t want to improve to attain it.

The M+ squish is stupid.

Let’s be real.

It was the real M+ killer.

They need to revert it immediately.

2 Likes

Except Blizz has flattened the gearing curve to a horrendous degree. We wont get mythic gear in vaults from completing that lower keys like we did in the past. We’ve hit the gear ceiling a few weeks in - M+ will stagnate and decline this season unless there are changes.