HALF A PERCENT of players doing 10+ keys

In DF S1 we could hit 418 ilvl from a +18 vault. +20 gave 421.

Because of the upgrade system the value of a +10 vault is far beyond a +8 in TWW S1.

Because of the gear levels of delve rewards, the value of M+2-M+6 is highly diminished and the motivation to progress or participate is dramatically reduced. There is value in the crests, but this value is not as visible and probably overlooked.

For people who don’t raid, you can at best get one mythic track item per week and only from +10 vaults. You will fall further and further behind if you can’t do a +10 and your motivation to participate will dry up faster than it did in DF S1.

Some people seem to think that TWW S1 will pick up over time even though it’s starting way behind DF S1 in interest. I predict if Blizzard doesn’t make any changes to bump interest in M+ it will actually just continue to decline.

7 Likes

0.64% of players have Master’s tier in League of Legends. Competitive games are supposed to be segregating in this way. Challenges are bragging rights and fun. Kudos to Microsoft for realizing this.

1 Like

i think a big part of the issue is that nobody is running keys. I(multi ksh throughout wow) have been sitting on the same +3 key all week because i can’t find anyone to run it. lfg is dead. i have left it open for an hour while partially afk and gotten like 4 applicants. Not sure what is going on. Game does not feel that bad i Don’t know where the players are.

1 Like

I hate to say it but that is the point of MYTHIC. In Mythic raiding you will often bang your head against some bosses for a couple of months. And the last few years I could start an alt and catch up close to my main just running M+.

They made M+ with Mythic gear end game just like Mythic raid is end game. If you want the best gear, it should take work. Heck in DF we could just carry people freshly made and hand them gear because they were so easy until you hit like super high keys. BUT there was no real reward. At least now running the 10’s actually has a purpose.

Heck I remember in FFXI it took 1-2 years just to get your end game gear lol. Same with other games. Wow has become super care bear with gear, and you have to admit that. Ever since Legion M+ weren’t hard at all to reach the mythic tier level of it for your vault.

what is even the point of this post? that top good players are doing the top content in difficulty?

1 Like

Good players can gear faster than worse players is not a problem in my eyes. Get better or get more patient. You are not ENTITLED to mythic gear week 2.

Working as intended. If 99.5% could farm M+10, then Mythic+ would be garbage easy. Even Bob the Lazy and my 10 year old nephew could complete it?

Good thing, WoW’s Mythic+ is not garbage. Bad players are normal. But they can all improve.

Why do you want to catch up with 0.5% people?
They spend their entire days on game, they deserve it. Can’t you just chill and progress slowly if you are bad at this game or don’t have time for it ?

10+ keys are mythic raiding level content. Tell yourself it used to be that or nothing. The other difficulty levels in WoW was added so content could be accessed by the more casual player base. Hell, m+ is there to give an alternate path to endgame content for players with less time and access to a good guild on their hands.

Bottom of the totem pole players do not deserve to be caught up to the top .5%.

It’s better for M+ to be too hard than than too boring. My ilvl is too poor to climb, I never really liked M+ and raid tbh. I prefer quests and PvP if I want to do something hard, oh delves be okay for now.

Toxic as hell there. It’s a video game, not an Olympic competition.

10 Likes

tbf, I was never gonna do m+ or raids over LFR anyway so I prolly don’t count for this metric really.

I’m content with the content delves provide :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly, so tell the other 99.5% of the players to chill and that they don’t need to compete in gear with the top .5%.

2 Likes

???

Pretend M+ doesn’t exist?? Nothing of value lost?? Yes?

Okay then.

2 Likes

I wonder how long m+ will be around if only 1.1% of players are doing them.

1 Like

It’s a raid log and BG Blitz expansion. M+ is like dead, old af, recycled content from Shadowlands lmao. Literal Shadowlands dungeons and the most boring, dumbest dungeon from Cata that I already am sick of because I farmed Heroics in Cata Classic. Oh and one of the more unfavorable BFA dungeons. They didn’t think their decisions through.

Maybe just ask the player base what dungeons they’d like to see?

2 Likes

That will never happen most MMO players like to challenge themselves. You know how people do in life to actually succeed. If you don’t want to step up to the challenge, then don’t do it. But I agree it’s better for it to be harder and grow into it with gear and skill than for it to be mad easy and boring as heck.

I’m 55 yrs old.

House, cars, kids, all paid for.

38 years on the job.

I know all about

I think I did good enough IRL.

Not many can say they own a home and all their cars and trucks are paid for.

I simply don’t choose to invest my game time in m+.

The 1.1% can if they want.

Players like me have delves now.

6 Likes

Delves are good and they can reward Heroic gear, and I find those fun as well :slight_smile: they are nice and relaxing. But it is only week 2 with gearing I feel things will get easier.

1 Like