HALF A PERCENT of players doing 10+ keys

Sure you can. M+ is still a great loot option. It looks like it will take just the tiniest bit of progression, though. And you dont get it instantly. Which I acknowledge is an issue for some people.

You’re so lonely and desperate for attention you’re still following your post 250+ replies in. Spend that time getting better at M+ and you wouldn’t be having this conversation with a troll.

I dislike dinars too. Limits offspecs, bullions the same.

Would’ve preferred longer season 3 and no season 4. Or longer all seasons, and no s4.

“some”.
99,95% lol

1 Like

But at least Dinars were less of free-loot.

I do not think 99.95% of people expect BIS gear instantly, 1 week into a season.

Not everyone needs the best gear.

I dislike the dinar cap.

but then again you’re stretching it, because saying “BIS” from 3 vault options is hilarious, you might get 3 of the same item that you don’t actually need or even want.

1 Like

Those are people doing some of the highest content during the first weeks, add to that most people didn’t do +10s when downsized or +20s before too out of everyone that did M+. Like Mythic raiding which has 1 team so far that has cleared the raid the numbers will grow during the season. There is more characters right now doing +10s than people that did +20s in s2 of dragonflight.

Huh, more 10s now than 20s in all of s2 dragonflight?
A few weeks vs an entire season?

Or do you mean relative.

Well as far as raider.io track characters this seems to be right, maybe it’s not but you should consider that +10s right now are rewarding the best gear which does encourage people to push a lot more.

1 Like

Haven’t looked into it further for now but I suspect data corruption cause intuitively, it feels wrong.

so in the llast season of DF they experimented.
10’s are essentially 20’s or 25’s

It does seem like it but I’ve been remembering it that way for a while. It would still not be too bad compared to DF S1 which it would be close to 30% of DF S1.

At least in theory, the result of the changes going into tww should be that people have a longer progression curve over a tier since myth track ilvl goes way further than in df. So even if top end content participation isn’t immediately higher, there should be more higher scores and mythic raid progression over the long term.

At least that’s how things look to me for now.

1 Like

Their biggest mistake with scaling up heroic and mythic to actually retain some relevance was changing the key level naming. They should have just set a floor of +11 on the keys so people wouldn’t be confused when the difficulty is far harder than what they expect. With scaling/difficulty set to pre-DF levels, people would still have misaligned expectations of what keys match to their skill level, but not nearly as bad as what’s happening now.

heheh ok mr. troll <3

defeats the point most people do m+ for the loot only a handfull push crazy rating just to push

M+ isn’t supposed to be a faucet of free loot. We’re supposed to pretend that it’s equal to mythic raiding because it gives the same rewards.

And if it’s supposed to be free loot, I suggest we lower it to heroic dungeon difficulty.

Actually, just give out mythic gear in heroic dungeons.

Mythic raid gear.