HALF A PERCENT of players doing 10+ keys

So… nothing changed then?

Why can’t more people do 10s? Easy enough to just pug it.

Give what a try? Farm all day every day on multiple gathering characters? Yeah, that’s a little too crazy for me.

I’m already farming for my 619 weapon. I don’t play WoW all day lol. It’s already crazy enough getting 4 Null Stones without having maxed Mining. It’s cute being talked down to by a presumptuous person though.

Do players only run it for the loot, or is it possible that people legitimately enjoy the mode? I’m not suggesting loot isn’t a factor, that is how we increase our power which is a big part of playing an RPG. But this idea that most players derive no enjoyment from being there and wouldn’t choose M+ if there were a different way to increase their power is unproven at best.

Tangible rewards (gear, portals ) increase my enjoyment until I’m seeking “that one piece.”

And if gear were all that mattered, everyone would be praising torghast, it gave legendaries!

…I don’t even play every day, much less all day lol talk about being presumptuous. I just simply grab what I can see on my way to doing things. I’m not sure what you need to “farm” for your weapon, but you could be doing the gathering in between.

This always seems to be such a controversial statement in threads like these but…

It’s okay that not every player has BiS gear.

I’d say most just quit before then. My prediction is this season for M+ will have the drop off of season 2 DF or worse in another month or two.