HALF A PERCENT of players doing 10+ keys

It’s not a race. Only time it’s considered a race is for the world first even which is the best guilds that do not represent the wow community in the slightest. If anything Blizz designs the game to slow you down, not speed you up

1 Like

They need to un-nerf tank healing.

mythic track for vault should start at 7’s, as should gilded, and cap should be higher

1 Like

30% of my farts parse 70% higher than your farts.

This is what I read.

I’d personally say just copy/paste DF season 2 or 3. Big crests at 16, myth vault at 18. It worked, no one complained, people enjoyed the season. That should be Blizzard’s goal.

4 Likes

I mean, not that many of them were relevant to you at level 60.

Realistically at 60 you only cared about 5-6 of them. So 75% of the content was effectively dead when you reached end-game.

2 Likes

About to be top 1 percent then. Some of the mythics are just incredibly overtuned like tirna mobs before the gorm.

Are you comparing TWW 10s to DF S1-3 10s, or DF S1-3 20s?

No, those seasons had problems, including how crest catchup was non-existent outside of M+, thus re-enforcing that M+ grinding mandatory (among other reasons).

Thank you for confirming what we already know, which is that M+ is viewed most positively when it’s easy gear, regardless of whether or not the seasons are actually fun.

Nah, people did complain.

A lot.

I did not like the changes.

1 Like

When people write stuff like this, I wonder if we’re playing the same game.

3 Likes

They simply squandered the fortune we gave them. They did not turn a fair portion back into the game that gave them money that made them who they were.

Every game feature from crz to merging latin America with an was a degradation of the players experience. The original devs bragged about a seamless world without loading screens.

From the rise of ion during wod onward the game has ignored player experience at the expense of a top few folks walking away with millions.

You do realize it’s like 2 weeks into the season…out of like 5-6 months right?

HALF A PERCENT of players made it to max level in <3 hours. The rest of the players will never be caught up in levels to the top half percent.

1 Like

It doesnt matter how long the season is. There is no progression path past heroic.

Theres an entire mythic tier

1 Like

In a couple weeks, maybe a month most anyone will be able to be 619 minimum, if they put the effort in.
Most dungeons will start falling over at that point.
Even if you struggle with having both fort and tyrannical, you’ll be able to run 9s, and gain gilded crests to craft 636 gear. Couple that with hero gear that drops being able to be upgraded to 626.
Things that feel like they are hitting you for a ton will have more wiggle room.
An unbuffed priest at 590 has roughly 4.1 million health while a 626 priest has roughly 5.7 million health. That wiggle room alone will make things that feel like one shots not feel anything near one (priest was only the example I had available off hand.)

1 Like

How does this get 24 likes an no replies

Obviously they are way harder they removed the system where you’d run +22s and pushed the # way down.

+10 is the old +20.

So yeah that’s like doing +20 week 1 in DF which is wild.

1 Like

It’s Microsoft’s fault for firing Quik, M+ was his baby. New prez is just letting Ion do whatever he wants, which means everything has to be made for the sweats.

1 Like

Yea how dare we not have 10s on farm already.

Darn you specifically Ion!
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

2 Likes

Whats your point? Are you mad that you are behind people that put more effort into the game than you?

People are ranting and raving about Delves, too bad all the trinkets come out of the raid lol, once again, obviously.

Join guild. Clear Heroic raid. Get an actual good Vault. Farm for over priced af enchants because enchants are insane this expansion. Log off. Profit.

Spamming M+ exclusively is obviously for debit card swipers. None of these people are affording their weapon craft and enchants and consumes without debit card swiping.