Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

And they chose not to include natural hair colors for a reason I agree whole heartedly if that’s what you’re saying and if it isn’t then I would point that out. :hugs:

1 Like

It’s funny, they act as if Blizzard doesn’t read what players say and take it into consideration, if they didn’t Void Elves wouldn’t have our skintones. I mean really I try to be nice but I could say some really not nice things right about now.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. There game they do with it what they please. The arguing and animosity I’m seeing on both sides is just baffling.

Being nice gets you nowhere in this world.

1 Like

Which is it? You don’t understand how people arguing against HE options are being nice by arguing in good faith?

Or you don’t understand the animosity you apparently see from both sides?

2 Likes

And yet it would seem the sole purpose of your comments here are to elicit a negative reaction from the posters. It is quite certainly baffling that you would come in here acting “shocked” at the behavior of others, only to engage in it yourself.

4 Likes

My friend, who hurt you?

2 Likes

They are probably one of the people that posts in these threads on an alt, trying to pretend they don’t have a horse in the race when they literally have given away that they do.

3 Likes

I stand corrected on the used part, but they still where not exposed to raw fel magic (warlocks uses a mix of fel and void magic)

1 Like

While I couldn’t confirm that with a cursory search they do have a telling post about elf paladins for the Alliance.

1 Like

For me it’s more weird when someone will come into any thread with this topic, pretend to be neutral then be one sided in all their posts while attacking the other side and then go completely silent.

1 Like

Shh… Fenelon is going to be very unhappy you said this!

It’s posturing.

They were attempting to appear “neutral” to give the impression that their opinion was unbias, and therefore more compelling, but unfortunately their agenda was staggeringly transparent and backfired.

4 Likes

Well… no. If you go out and get a tan (assuming you’re white), you don’t get to start calling yourself an African American, and not just because that’s racist.

Closer to the equator = hot, basically summer all year round.

At the very least the the BE should be Spanish-looking. Although I don’t know about the lore regarding the blocking of UV rays and Vit D consumption… But again, that would not leave you with a lot of diversity.

You’re just arguing for the sake of argument at this point. I’m at least remaining consistent.

Because you have no argument and are trying to start a new one?

1 Like

No, please don’t.

The Alliance should be asking for more unique void customization for their void race, rather than asking for something that the Horde already have. But no, all you guys ever want is a carbon copy of one of our races. Makes me big sad and disappoint in you guys. :frowning:

5 Likes

Why are you trying to find some rational for why there’s black/tan blood elves when it’s a retcon? Like it has hardly any impact on the game at all, so why are you so broken up about it?

3 Likes

That is what I’m asking for.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Give me more tentacles! Give me mouths on the stomach! Give me eyes where there shouldn’t be eyes!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t got this far personally but I do want the N’Zoth eyes and glowy skin as character options for my Void Elf.

4 Likes

To each their own. Your journey through the Void is yours to take.

I realize many of the things on my list likely will not come to fruition.

But I have hopes.

3 Likes

I’m a strong supporter of your list even if not everything on it is my cup of tea, so I hope we get some of the options even if unlikely to get all, I still hope. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Is that what you assume by default? It explains why you have the standard you do and unable to reason with the fact the skin tone diversity Blizzard added is canon and accepted by so many others who don’t exhibit the same biases you have through out this conversation.

2 Likes