Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

Hi everyone
Like as name of theme says

We know that the color of hair of Alleria windrunner is blonde and maybe she is the elf with the power more intense of void between the elves

Maybe it wouldn’t be impossible that the other void elves with less power also can they have the hair of color blonde or brown

thanks everyone

92 Likes

Awesome idea! Give them wine red too!

23 Likes

Signed. I’d also like white hair please. Nightborne-level white.

And for the love of Elune the disco tendrils should be optional.

Nah. I’ve already got a few.

I find playing Alliance more fun and less embarrassing since Sylvanas lost her mind which resulted in a tantrum that ended with war crimes, and the Horde not only did nothing, they allowed her to walk all over them even to the point of her calling them, “nothing” to their collective face.

32 Likes

Problem is, void elves need to remain distinct from blood elves. Hair color goes a long way to keep the two races separate, especially now that they aren’t locked to blue/purple skin.

57 Likes

More hair colors? Sure. I’d like to see some more shades of purple and black and blue.

42 Likes

I mean, I already have a solution to the this. All VE hair options have void tips in 3 lengths.

1. Tips
  2. Half
  3. Full

So VE can have natural colors, but void tentacles are required to be worn.

8 Likes

While I think letting void elves have human skintone was a passable decision (they still turn purple due to a racial), I would much rather they don’t just become Alliance Blood Elves. Just as much as I do not want Nightborne to be Horde Night Elves.

These allied races need more customization that solidifies their distinct identity from the race they splintered from.

37 Likes

Night elves get new face models, but they all have to use the ugly burn look.

6 Likes

How about no, because Night Elves aren’t the ones who need to compromise.

High Elf fans want natural colors.
Blood Elves want visual distinction.

What I proposed is called a compromise.

10 Likes

How about yes because you were literally burned

4 Likes

Literally was not.

5 Likes

My Night Elf is a Sentinel, canonically she, like the majority of the Night Elf army wasn’t at Teldrassil.

6 Likes

Can I have bright pink velf hair
the color of the rainbow

6 Likes

I hate to be the one to tell you this. The fire happened when you logged off, and your character went to Darnassus to sniff but not buy cheese. She was horribly burned :frowning:

Was I there too? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yes and it’s a shame because both of you are so cute. But now your characters are forced to use the burn look, it’s just the rules.

2 Likes

I cry from ths beautiful tragedy

5 Likes

you are your scars

5 Likes

My only wish was to get them from the Male Worgen Bathhouse

3 Likes

Was that the day all Night Elves were required to be in Teldrassil for a census, even if there was only room in the stable?

And we were all watching the Blue Child when Sylvanas nuked the Temple of Elune so we all have identical burn scars? :neutral_face:

3 Likes