Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

I like worgen and goblins.

I guess if something I enjoyed as much as female goblins showed, I’d… manage.

I’m just so tired from BFA and Shadowlands.

4 Likes

They should add the ability to NOT be wearing only a bra.

High Elf fans are the reason we have the saying, “Give an inch, take a mile.”

4 Likes

They have. You can wear all your clothes and then you’re not wearing only a bra.

2 Likes

Why not add bikinis so atleast we can wear a summer swim suit and it makes sense instead of boys prancing around in bras all day

Mostly not related. Check out this verse in the Odyssey:

For it was the daughter of Phorkys, Thalassian Thoosa, who bore his weight, who carried his child-she was the daughter of the sea, and they embraced entwined in hollowed reaches beneath the face of the sea. For this child’s sake Poseidon, whose mind moves the earth, will not take his life-nobut keeps him from his land and wife.

1.1-108

Obviously I’m not saying that it was an influence. But damn. What a coincidence.

So… bikinis yes you are saying?

1 Like

Of course! Bikinis for everybody!

1 Like

No. There needs also be unis for certain races.

1 Like

I’ll just defer to you in the bathing suit department.

I like him. Hire this man.

1 Like

Honestly, I’d happily take the WoW beach episode over INFINITE SCALE THREAT!!! for a change.

Coward.

Bikinis for everyone!

Though also any number of other types of swim/sports/undergarments for everyone.

3 Likes

Shivers at the thought of men wearing bikini tops.

I need brain bleach.

1 Like

narrows eyes
Coward.

4 Likes

Imagine if there was race called blood elves that people could play. Just imagine ONLY IF THERE WAS!!!

OH WAIT THERE IS BLOOD ELF RACE IN GAME BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY FAILING TO NOTICE IT.

4 Likes

It’s 2021, both men and women should be able to dress, wear, etc. whatever they want to, I see now issue with men in women’s clothes or women in men’s clothes if anything we should be progressed past that and it should just be classified as clothes for example.

5 Likes

To be fair, maybe he’s shivering at the thought of mere fabric constraining the GLORIOUS PECTORALS of male draenei.

7 Likes

Haha, interesting perspective made me think about it for a few so thanks for that. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

The pecks cannot be restrained!

3 Likes